pepe.lp

Respawning on the beach

Hi guys

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or by design but I am using version 1.7.2.4 and after logging off last night I was up at stary just hanging around. This morning I had issues logging into us 754 so I tried too log into a different server logged in to find myself on the beach... Fine I though glitchted to debug have ended up on beach.. Started running back up north and then logged for dinner ... Logged back in .....back at beach but in diff spawn point. Ive run in land now six times and It seems Every time Iog and rejoin I'm back on the beach. Now I thought it might be my Arma beta patch so I updated it and it still happens. Is this a new server side thing that has been implemented to stop server surfing or am I just having massive ghillie suit issues. Please guys I'm not trying to troll here so can please get honest and genuine help .... ThanxI

Yep, happened to me and a lot of other players.

You'll just have to learn to tolerate it.

Edited by Inception.

It seems to be happening a lot. Happened to me recently. I'm stuck in electro with full gear and everything.

Totallly understand that it is a glitch fix. But the question is ...is this the glitch fix or a new serverside include a if it's the glitch fix then that is awesome. But it's happening EVERY time I log in ......is it this stupid ghillie suit and if it is how the hell do I get it off. ...

Somuch time. Running. And running. And it's not fair on the newly spawned aft they die. I respawn on beach go looking for food / water and they run into me..... I'm sorry im a bandit......they die.........more innocents will die continues... Lol.

Edited by pepe.lp

this is a really big issue that probably should be addressed quickly.

i will not keep playing if i get respawned on the coast each time i log in. its not okay.

Happened to me today. Logged off at NW Airfield, logged back in later and I was in the beach. Lost my ALICE pack, AK-74U, revolver, and everything on my tool belt. All I had left was what was in my inventory and my cameo clothes I was wearing.

Finally got up to NW Airfield, 1st time, and I respawn on the damn beach. Sad times in dayz todayz :(

dont worry about this its a game called re-spawn replay im not sure if its part of the well known game chenurus running simulator 2012 but who knows

• Like 1

Just happened to me again, but I just installed 1.7.2.5 so that's the first time on this version. I was Up north at some Z city

It's because you're connecting to servers that aren't using the same beta and/or version as you. Everyone should have BETA 95883 installed now (as no server that I know of can even install 95417 anymore). Whether or not you play on 1.7.2.4 or 1.7.2.5 is optional. We found that as long as you don't connect to a server with the wrong version of beta/mod, and you make sure you aren't desynced, you will respawn where you left off. No one on my server (US 2012) has had any problem with it.

Happened to me again yesterday. I was well geared and up north near the NE Airfield when I logged out. Respawned by the docks in Cherno. Yikes! Felt like a wealthy man with nice clothes and an expensive watch walking through a bad part of town at night.

Managed to make it out OK. Ony saw one person before I made it around the town and into the treeline and the zeds were nice enough to handle that one for me. I really didnt want to fire my M14 there.

Happens to me about once a week, but I usually will spawn on a relatively remote beach when it does.