seemingepic

Multiple 1.7.2.5 Glitches

Well.

08/26/12 16:24:01 [AppID 33930] Exit Code (0) : "d:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\BEsetup\setup_BattlEyeARMA2OA.exe" GLE 0

08/26/12 16:24:02 [AppID 33930] Exit Code (0) : "D:\Program Files\Steam\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\ARMA 2\arma2.exe" -doNothing GLE 0

That what about steam and "corrupted files". It downloads 'em everytime when checked, as you can see none of them are .pbo or other "needed" files.

But still. If you check cache of both games you will get firstlaunch without glitches. Working on it...

What works for me is to adjust my Video Memory every time I get this glitch. Works every time and lasts pretty long.

This is what I did to fix artifacting for myself.

1) Go to your documents folder on your computer and open the ARMA2 folder.

2) Right click on the profile file should look something like xxxxxxx.ArmA2OAProfile and open it with notepad.

3) Scroll to the bottom and look for sceneComplexity=300000; and change whatever number you have to 100000. should look like this sceneComplexity=100000;

4) Save file and close it out and load game and should have no more problems with artifacting.

Ranger Out!

That's just what I did.

This doesn't solve the problem.....

SHIFT + (Numpad) Minus and then type Flush (3 times or more) helps for a few minutes.

Blackf00t Out!

Im not getting any meat off the animals on 1.7.2.5. Gutted like 6 animals on differrent servers. I get the text "x pieces of meat can be piced up" or whatever, but there is only option to hide body. Nothing to pick up

Im not getting any meat off the animals on 1.7.2.5. Gutted like 6 animals on differrent servers. I get the text "x pieces of meat can be piced up" or whatever, but there is only option to hide body. Nothing to pick up

Oh, this bug made me rage so much, I couldn't understand why.

Eventualy I found the fix,

DO NOT look at the body for 1-2 minutes, when you will turn back after this ammount of time, you'll notice the meat spawned :)