Sign in to follow this  
wolfgang784

I log in with a coma every time on all servers

Every single server that I log into I am in a coma. Originally I was sitting in the woods with my friends at a campfire. We decided to log off and did so without shooting, being shot, hearing shots, or being hurt at all.

When I logged back into another server I fell over in the anti pvp 5 minute or so coma. I waited it out because of course there are bugs. I continued, had to leave, and when I logged back in on another server I was in a coma again.

Tried another server. Coma. I always log in with a 5 minute coma now and it will get me killed at some point.

Does anyone have a solution other than killing myself and seeing if that fixes it? This is really ruining the ammo.

I also have a seen this occur several times. Same with wolfgang784, my friend was sitting in a barn in Prigodorsky when there was a sever drop in FPS, as mentioned in some of the other threads. In an attempt to fix this he disconnected and restarted the game. Upon re-entering the game he was at a coma screen with 12.000 blood and no change to his timer.

Normally, I would have had him respawn, but he was unable to get to the 'esc'-menu.

This occurred on the Dallas 26 server, using 1.6.0.1.