Thunder1

Spawning with bandit skin, only for it to be changed back to normal and I lose all of the stuff in my bag?

So every time a spawn, I have the bandit skin on, even though my murders are 0. After about 10mins or so of playing the skin will randomly transform back into the survivor skin, completely wiping all the stuff in my backpack. Also whenever I get 1 murder, I get the bandit skin again (which I shouldn't) only for the stuff in my backpack to be wiped out after a further 10mins of playing, thus, making the game unplayable.

Thanks Rocket, a lot of time has clearly been put into the testing of this patch.

If anyone has fixes or is experiencing the same, frustrating problem, please post -.-

Sounds like someones playing on lingor lol.

No, I have been playing the normal map?

After i first updated to 1.7.2.5 i also logged in with bandit skin on with no murders, after about 10-15mins would get normal skin again and have all my stats reset. After a few server changes and hours later i log in with bandit skin, stats restored and -3200 humanity, i have never fought another player on this life. Everything seems stable now, my humanity is slowly rising and still have bandit skin, but i have -2100 atm i suspect when that gets to zero i will change to survivor skin.

Also i never lost any equipment when it was changing skins on me, although as soon as i logged in i would move stuff in and out of backpack and do same when skin changed on me, not sure if thats what saved my equipment or pure luck.

if six launcher doesn't have the update the patch is test at your own risk. please report bugs to the proper place which is linked in the patch post. if you really want to talk about this topic search for other related threads instead of making new ones.

Edited by Zera_Grey

I have been having the same issue since updating. I always spawn as bandit. I can go put on a alice pack when I find one. Then randomly while walking around I turn into a civilian and my bag turns into a generic pack. Then I can go grab another alice pack. Once I kill someone my guy turns back into a bandit and has the generic pack AGAIN! So fucking annoying, wish I never updated.

I have been having the same issue since updating. I always spawn as bandit. I can go put on a alice pack when I find one. Then randomly while walking around I turn into a civilian and my bag turns into a generic pack. Then I can go grab another alice pack. Once I kill someone my guy turns back into a bandit and has the generic pack AGAIN! So fucking annoying, wish I never updated.

Just roll back? DayZ is what? 18 MB in size?

The game has almost become a bit more interesting now, since you can only ever carry one rifle since the normal pack only has 8 slots. You also have to think alot about what things you really wanna pick up or not. Basiclly it means youll end up with a tdm-setup of an assault rifle and as many mags as you can carry, heading for cherno! But still fun for now until they fix the problem, and it gives you a bit of perspective. On a side note, ive never found this many BIGASS coyote packs in fire stations and air towers as i do now when its useless to pick them up LOL. Its like the dayz gods are mocking me, haha.

same issue! every time i play... very frustrating. spawning as a bandit even when i havn't killed anybody in 4+ lives, makes you a target...not good. and the losing pack thing? try losing a coyoty or alice pack with a primary in it just you are set to head north. sucks.

Arma 2 version:95948

DayZ version: 1.7.2.5

if six launcher doesn't have the update the patch is test at your own risk. please report bugs to the proper place which is linked in the patch post. if you really want to talk about this topic search for other related threads instead of making new ones.

Six Launcher doesn't have 1.7.2.5? hmmmmmm...and this the official Bug Reporting Forum correct? its not my job to decide wether this is patch related or not. that's why i'm posting here. and i (and others) did search for this topic and this is what i found. If he didn't make this thread, i wouldn't have found it. why just assume he didn't search for it first? is there another thread on the subject? let me know if there is. thanks!

got a similiar problem. I respawn everytime as bandit (I guess it's the bandit skin) and my stats are all zero. when I log out and log in again, I get's again full blood, and 0 in every other statistic. So even if I get hurt and got (for example) 50 zombie kills, I restart the game, and got full blood, 0 humanity, 0 everything. but my stuffs stays in my backbag (it doesn't disappear).

Since 1.7.2.5.