Silver_Leo

Camp location inside - US 38

Drakon island, near Elektro.

They shoot newly-spawned people with m107's and as50's from the lighthouse, around 10 tents there including two boats.

Have fun. :)

Are they on the lighthouse now? I might go throw some tin cans at them.

Hahaha I went there, saw some guy at the pier so was tring to throw cans/flares at him, I figured he saw me so went to hit salute button but hit an auto run g key, thought ending the logitech program would stop it, nope I'm stuck hitting w a hundred times, couldn't even open the logitech program back up as windows is spamming w every time I click start, rofl

Edited by smasht_AU

Are they on the lighthouse now? I might go throw some tin cans at them.

Hahaha I went there, saw some guy at the pier so was tring to throw cans/flares at him, I figured he saw me so went to hit salute button but hit an auto run g key, thought ending the logitech program would stop it, nope I'm stuck hitting w a hundred times, couldn't even open the logitech program back up as windows is spamming w every time I click start, rofl

Thanks for admitting to hacking :)

Thanks for admitting to hacking :)

It's not hacking, it's a macro. G510 keyboard, go look it up and pull your foot out of your mouth.

I don't consider a G key to hold down the W button a hack

You start talking about 'programs' and G-keys and people get suspicious and unnerved. Just what happens when people speak before they know. Though, how well does it work for you, because I've thought about it, just not taken the time to set it up. :P

Well not to well at the moment as I never set up a key to stop to stop holding down w, so I end up with scenarios like above

It's not hacking, it's a macro. G510 keyboard, go look it up and pull your foot out of your mouth.

How presumptuous of you to think that is what I'm talking about.

I wouldn't either, but the other things you were doing I would :).

Such as? I threw tin cans at you, then I threw flares I found in a tent, then I tried to respond but only wwwww's came out as I hit the g key, then I alt tabbed to cntrl alt delete it, tried to open the Logitech program back up and eventually restarted, I think I got shot at some point between alt tabs too since I came back bleeding then was bandaged by you I presume? Got killed shortly after rejoining

Edited by smasht_AU

How presumptuous of you to think that is what I'm talking about.

I wouldn't either, but the other things you were doing I would :).

Well perhaps you'd like to share this secret with the rest of the class?

There's hackers on drakon island on that server right now with as50 thermals and godmode.

Heh.

I just went there. The hackers are killing people. That place is fucking nuts....good luck doing anything

Sorry for sending you guys there, apparently a few cheaters decided to have some fun in their base.

So much loot... keeps coming back each restart it seems. been using it to restock each time i die