Brudagon (DayZ)

Relogged and Spawned in Prig, Kept Inventory

All of my friends that logged in in the last hour spawned in Prigorodky for some reason, not even the same server. We still have all our stuff but we don't like what's going on. Keep in mind we're on different servers, we found a couple well geared bodies on the beach where we logged in. Is this some kind of new hack that's happening? We really don't like this and anything to help us would be appreciated.

If your position data gets corrupted you will spawn on the beach, so it might be legit. Though it can be a hacker doing something if you all ended up in prigorodky, or extreme coincidence.

• Like 1

I have a 36 days old character. I spawned once again at shore today. Im kinda bored making my way to berezino everytime. This happened for fifth or sixth time now.

Could be related to the hive update, if server hasn't updated to the latest hotfix yet that might be the cause.

Yeah, the server update will do it, a bug that "kills you" will do it. It's happened to me 2/3 time I've last played. Not to mention I think the update may have reset a few vehicles and tents afterwards because I'm missing a decent amount of gear but not all of it.

Certainly makes my job a whole lot more difficult when this happens.

After seeing all these threads and hearing my friend talk about the same problem, I felt like I had to look into it. After not being able to join any servers (stuck at loading screen) I was finally able to join a NZ server, and I was in exactly the same spot where I logged. "Haha," I thought, either I was lucky or everyone else just blew at DayZ. Five seconds later I was promptly kicked for Battleye Client not responding. Battleye blows.

Long story short, I ended up logging back on to the same server, and lo and behold, I spawned in Prig with all my items. Also, for some reason, when I spawned I had my binocs out. Very weird. I really wish this could all get fixed.

Edited by Synopsis

I hope he fixes this. Supposedly it's in the patch notes, that anyone who server hops will be put on the coast. This is NOT a fix, this is a problem.