Sign in to follow this  
Evilsausage

Another proof that Hackers are useless assholes that can't play for shit.

Just had a frustrating experiance. Me and a friend was having a great time running around in elektro, searching for stuff, killing and helping other players.

Then when we where leaving elektro a guy with a sniper rifle, probably a DMR starts firing at us. Where on open ground and starts zigzaging away since we don't have the weapons to fight back.

Finally after the guy has fired like 10 rounds without hitting a single shot we manage to hide in a forrest.

Then the asshole types in a kill command so both me and my friend dies....

I mean what a sad fucker, he can't even live with the fact that he failed with his shiny sniper rifle, he just had to ruin the experiance for us. And for what, does he feel good about himself when he managed to kill us in a way that takes no skill or work.

Its just pointless to spend so much time playing just to get killed by some useless hacking cunt that wants to feel almighty.

Many come with the advice "play on low populated servers". But where is the fun in that?

Without other players, Day Z is a pretty damn boring single player experiance.

I really hope they can solve all the hacking problems, right now the game is pretty much unplayable.

Whats a kill command? and how did you know he did it?

Well the hacker teleported us swiming somwhere and then 1 sec later we just died. Im pretty much 100 sure he did it because from what i could tell only me and my friend died. Rest of the players on the server was fine.

IT would had been a really massive coincidence if some random hacker just happend to pick me and my friends name just at the same moment as me and my friend had just escaped a sniper.

i'll admit that the possibility of you two being randomly sellected by a hacker that wasn't the sniper is close to zip. But your not taking the correct course of action. You and your friend need to both contact battleye and give the details of the situation to them as well as handing them a list of all people that were on the said server at the time. only through constantly doing this can battleye have a chance to see how bad the situation is and have a eaiser way to narrow down the hackers. complaining on here to fellow players isn't going to acomplish the goal your setting out to do.