domistyle

DaRT - A Lightweight DayZ (and ArmA) RCon Tool (v2.1 | 11/10/2015)

Probably, I'm not completely sure how it all worked but I remember Dwarden stating that direct chat only works when someone is close to an other player. You could try to talk in vehicle channel, that might be transmitted even when not in a vehicle. But again, I'm not sure. :)

Edited by ziellos2k
  • Like 1

Only global chat gets always sent to the server.

All other channels only get transmitted to the server (and RCon) when players are near.

Only global chat gets always sent to the server.

All other channels only get transmitted to the server (and RCon) when players are near.

Does that mean that side channel doesn't get transmitted as well? Or did you mean global with that? :)

global= always transmitted

side= only transmitted when more then 2 players on a team

group= only transmitted when more then 2 players in a group

direct = only transmitted when more then 2 players are close enough to each other

• Like 2

Does that mean that side channel doesn't get transmitted as well? Or did you mean global with that? :)

global= always transmitted

side= only transmitted when more then 2 players on a team

group= only transmitted when more then 2 players in a group

direct = only transmitted when more then 2 players are close enough to each other

Yes, only global chat gets always transmitted.

• Like 1

Is there a way to show death messages in DaRT?

I couldn't find one so I'm asking you. All I need is that the messages shown ingame when a player dies show up in DaRT as well...

All help is very much appreciated!!

Edited by Alfalis

This isn't possible out of the box as it doesn't broadcast it via chat. With some mods to your server files (private hive) you'd be able to do so. I think the Bliss private server package has an option for that.

Edited by ziellos2k

This isn't possible out of the box as it doesn't broadcast it via chat. With some mods to your server files (private hive) you'd be able to do so. I think the Bliss private server package has an option for that.

Our server is private and running Bliss - Do you know what I have to edit/configure to see kill/death messages in DaRT? Or do you have some sort of source or website where I can find this information?

Thx in advance!

Can we get a feature to copy and paste multiple GUIDS at once to the ban list instead of manually adding one at a time? Also, perhaps a time and dite stamp in the text logs?

I've been using your tool for months now and like it's simplicity and ease of use.

Can we get a feature to copy and paste multiple GUIDS at once to the ban list instead of manually adding one at a time? Also, perhaps a time and dite stamp in the text logs?

I've been using your tool for months now and like it's simplicity and ease of use.

I will see if I can get it in the next version.

There are timestamps already, enable them in the settings under "Show timestamps in log".

I have over 2300 bans on my banlist (community banlist and other sources). The Dart only loads in the first 2170 and I can't see the most recent ones. Is that a bug, is there a workaround?

Also would it be possible to add a dropdown when adding a GUID ban to choose the ban length in minutes/hours/days?

Thank you for maintaining this tool!

Edited by Rolle

I have over 2300 bans on my banlist (community banlist and other sources). The Dart only loads in the first 2170 and I can't see the most recent ones. Is that a bug, is there a workaround?

Also would it be possible to add a dropdown when adding a GUID ban to choose the ban length in minutes/hours/days?

Thank you for maintaining this tool!

Fix for the ban list should be in the next version.

BattleNET got improved and I didn't have any ban list problems with the new version.

Dropdown probably won't make it in the next version but I will see what I can do.

I wish they would sort out the unbanning glitch.

I wish they would sort out the unbanning glitch.

Will be fixed in the next version.

whats the ETA on releasing 1.0?

February to March?

Is there an ETA on when will the chat/log window be resizable and not locked to 8 lines?

Edit: nvm, saw it in the changelog for 0.8. Cheers

Edited by fdrk

Will be fixed in the next version.

February to March?

Are you going to be releasing 0.8? if so what's the ETA?

Can dart restart or stop a server?

Thanks

d,

Yes, Execute...Shutdown.

Restart will only reload the mission.

Thanks Domi, with the shutdown, im guessing the user has a Start too?

I want to give my admins some more access, but i would rather use your tool than the server side console you see.

And restarting a mission, will this clear the server of its current users?

Thanks

d.

Thanks Domi, with the shutdown, im guessing the user has a Start too?

I want to give my admins some more access, but i would rather use your tool than the server side console you see.

And restarting a mission, will this clear the server of its current users?

Thanks

d.

Restarting a mission is not recommended with DayZ.

Since "Shutdown" shuts the server down (as the name suggests) there is no way to turn it back on via RCon.

Only way to do it is with an auto restarter on the server.

Depending on where you host the server you may have one.

Thats fine, as long as i can give some extra power to the admins using rcon only, im happy.

I will start the server back up when needed.

I think i would rather it is shutdown for a bit than our players being hacked and killed etc.

Thanks for the prompt responses.

d.