Sign in to follow this  
FailedAttempts

The most incredible moment i've had in DayZ

So i had just joined a random us server , with roughly 30-35 people on it. I was on the north-western hill onlooking chernogorsk, thinking i could see some other players to kill. Everything was fairing not so well, there weren't any zombies in the area, and there was no sign of any players for a solid 30 mins, but being me, i was incredibly patient. I decided to change my vantage point and move about to the left of my position facing chernogorsk. I sat there scoped in with my as 50 , thinking i may see someone. I was dead still, and something incredible happens. I hear a rustle to my right, and sure enough, about 2 metres from me, theres another player, geared to the teeth with a ghillie suit, DMR, m4 camo sd, you name it, he had it. I crawled over to him, stood up, and yelled into my mic as loud as humanly possible, YIPPEE KI YAY MOTHER ******. Scared the crap out of him, and yes, i did kill him. Right now i finally know how exciting it is to kill someone geared so well. Share any stories that you have had similar to this one.

• Like 2

So i had just joined a random us server , with roughly 30-35 people on it. I was on the north-western hill onlooking chernogorsk, thinking i could see some other players to kill. Everything was fairing not so well, there weren't any zombies in the area, and there was no sign of any players for a solid 30 mins, but being me, i was incredibly patient. I decided to change my vantage point and move about to the left of my position facing chernogorsk. I sat there scoped in with my as 50 , thinking i may see someone. I was dead still, and something incredible happens. I hear a rustle to my right, and sure enough, about 2 metres from me, theres another player, geared to the teeth with a ghillie suit, DMR, m4 camo sd, you name it, he had it. I crawled over to him, stood up, and yelled into my mic as loud as humanly possible, YIPPEE KI YAY MOTHER ******. Scared the crap out of him, and yes, i did kill him. Right now i finally know how exciting it is to kill someone geared so well. Share any stories that you have had similar to this one.

lol we should team up. PM me

i was just sitting chillin down the northern hill of electro when i heard some hillbilly yell jippee ki yay motherfucker i have no idea what was going on but apparently he was having some trouble with his buddy because he shot him right in the face and then he walked the dinosaur

Well, I just died. Spawned on northern hill over elektro, I had ghillie, NVG, rangefinder, AS50, m4a1 CCO Silenced, coyote backpack, gps. 3 seconds into spawning, I got shot, one shot and I was dead. Fuck sake.

Ohhhh poor guy, but tell us, what where you doing at the most famous "ijustkillotherplayersinelektrosniperspot" ;) i would say karma got you today ;)

• Like 1

I just died too. I was flashing red on food and thought I would risk a run into Cherno for some beans. Before going in I stopped at my usual place to scout it out before going down into the city. Ghillie suit, DMR, m4 camo sd, you name it, I had it. All I wanted was some beans. Then some random guy I don't even know starts screaming at me, calling me a 'motherfucker' and killed me. What did I ever do to him?

2013_6beb.jpeg

One time I had just found a body of a dead bandit, he had an AKS-74 Kobra, NVGs, Rangefinder, etc. Pretty much the best gear I've ever had. So I decided I'd go into Elektro for some medical supplies, then I went to the roof of the hospital to log out as I was quite hungry. So about an hour later I log back in and within 10 seconds I get sniped. Oh well.

I got bug spawned to elektro but had kept my as 50, so I went to camp the fire station, some guy with a ghillie suit was looting it, fired a few rounds but missed, after a while he sprinted out of there and past me and then shot him. Dmr gps rangefinder nvg elite coyote MOUNTAIN DEWWW m9sd. What an idiot :D Then camped cherno hospital and killed two guys, one was packing l85 :)

I had two guys pinned in the control tower at NW AF, I was about 300yds from them in the middle of the field behind some bushes, armed with my trusty M24.

After about ten mins of waitng I turned and looked over to the northern barracks, and no more the 100 yds infront of me was another player with a ghille suit running towards me.

One shot from my M24 to the chest dropped him, then another to finish him off. I patiently waited to see if he was wokring alone, or in a team.

The 2 players in the tower hadn't made a move, so after a few more mins, I slowly crawled over to the fresh body to claim my prize

He had all the basics (Map,Compass etc..) but more importatnly a large coyote pack (better then my czech bag), FN FAL with 5 mags, 8 cooked steaks and about 8 raw steaks, bloodbag, GPS, and NVG :) I slowly creeped back to my position, but the two players decided to make a dash for it. I figured I had enough for now, and didn't try to engage, plus one only had a pistol, and the other only had an AK.

I was sitting on dobrry hill near elektro with my m4, server hopping to find snipers to kill. I log into one, and I see a guy. I also hear a helicopter. I kill the guy and quickly run down to his body, taking fire from the heli. I loot his body. Mk mod 0, m1911, coyote backpack, all survival tools including gps. I run back up the hill and alt f4. (I was scared there was a hacker or something as when I logged in I accidentally pressed escape and the abort button was greyed out) When I log back in again, I still have my old m4 and alice pack and makarov. WHY DOES IT NOT SAVE 30 SECONDS AFTER LOOTING HIS BODY BUT IT DOES SAVE HALF A SECOND AFTER DYING TO A HACKER ALL-KILL. JHFHDKBGJD

Edited by Angryofficer

Well, I just died. Spawned on northern hill over elektro, I had ghillie, NVG, rangefinder, AS50, m4a1 CCO Silenced, coyote backpack, gps. 3 seconds into spawning, I got shot, one shot and I was dead. Fuck sake.

Well, I just died. Spawned on northern hill over elektro, I had ghillie, NVG, rangefinder, AS50, m4a1 CCO Silenced, coyote backpack, gps.

Spawned on northern hill over elektro, I had ghillie, NVG, rangefinder.

Spawned on northern hill over elektro,

Spawned on northern hill over elektro,

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

Edited by Bacon Surfboard
  • Like 1

I was sitting on dobrry hill near elektro with my m4, server hopping to find snipers to kill. I log into one, and I see a guy. I also hear a helicopter. I kill the guy and quickly run down to his body, taking fire from the heli. I loot his body. Mk mod 0, m1911, coyote backpack, all survival tools including gps. I run back up the hill and alt f4. (I was scared there was a hacker or something as when I logged in I accidentally pressed escape and the abort button was greyed out) When I log back in again, I still have my old m4 and alice pack and makarov. WHY DOES IT NOT SAVE 30 SECONDS AFTER LOOTING HIS BODY BUT IT DOES SAVE HALF A SECOND AFTER DYING TO A HACKER ALL-KILL. JHFHDKBGJD

Because you're a server hopping alt F4 fail face. That's why.

Because you're a server hopping alt F4 fail face. That's why.

alt f4 because I thought there was a hacker, when there's a heli and the abort button greyed out I got panicky. It's possible the heli was legit, but how do you explain the abort?

Do Mics work all the time?! mine was plugged in and i was talking to myself like a noob!

I laughed.

You should've recorded that. Epic moment!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

he probably meant that he logged in, you daft wanker.

he probably meant that he logged in, you daft wanker.

Why would you log out on a hill overlooking Elektro? What a daft wanker.