Sign in to follow this  
Just1njohnston

Could i play dayz from my ps3?

I noticed on steam you could login to your psn from steam does this mean if i owned dayz on steam could i play the game from my ps3?

No. ArmA 2 (and consequently, DayZ) is currently PC exclusive, and will remain that way.

..Perhaps that is a question worth asking the devs regarding the stand alone version of DayZ now under development though.

Edited by Alopex

No.

You can't own DayZ through Steam, as it is a mod and even if Arma II was available on the PS3, Sony does not allow mods to be put onto their systems.

Probably wouldn't do so well on the PS3 if it could, i'm seeing people with £1000 PC's who can't run this game too well.

No, go drop your console out of the window onto your family cat.

No, go drop your console out of the window onto your family cat.

well that was a bit harsh
  • Like 3

its just a question, im new to this game i have a pc but i got it today, and im new to steam aswell and it was just a thought thanks guys

Hai guise,

You guys play on Steam and I saw steam coming out of my kettle. So I was just wondering... Can I play DayZ on my kettle?!

• Like 4

Only way I could possibly think would be running a separate Linux distro on the PS3 (if you have the original one like I do of course) and then run a wine/cedega'd steam and run ARMA on the Linux.

All seems like way too much effort in my opinion.

No, but there are some rumors in circulation that DayZ maybe released on consoles, depending on how well it's Stand-a-lone version does. Research it

• Like 1

trying to run dayz on a console would be like asking a 95 year old asthmatic with broken arms and legs to drag a dead elephant through a lake of quick drying cement.

Edited by wabbit
  • Like 5

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO N

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO N

No, but there are some rumors in circulation that DayZ maybe released on consoles, depending on how well it's Stand-a-lone version does. Research it

It isn't a rumor, Rocket said, they will do it for PC, then port it to mac, then if it was very successfull he'll make a casual version for console, but in my opinion it wouldn't have so much success in consoles, it won't have near the same feel, the map would have to be the size of cherno and servers with 24 people, maybe less, it would be boring for casual gamers and disappointing for DayZ fans that can't afford a PC