joeaguirre0

Chernarus National Security Force (CNSF) Recruiting Players!

I like the idea :) how many players is there in this clan? And where are u located? *sorry if it sais on the first post I didn't have time to read everything the first time

I like the idea :) how many players is there in this clan? And where are u located? *sorry if it sais on the first post I didn't have time to read everything the first time

When our squad engaged you in Elektro, We lost 2 (not surprising, you had numbers) however one member of your group (you all have the same outfit so it's pretty easy to tell - even saw Joe careening around in a truck) didn't die after taking 6 DRM shots to the back. If I'm ever in a server and I see a CNSF member in the list - I log. I don't trust that you're legit after seeing it myself. Sadly, no fraps that day.

Proof or it didn't happen. Although i do remember a day driving around in a truck. Were you guys wearing camo and part of that 3-man clan

lol? You guys all had thermal L85s? I drove up to those guys and asked if they were friendly. They surrounded my truck and killed me. No mercy for bandits.

I mean i was driving around and pulling up to people asking if they were friendly. I died a lot. If you seriously, and i mean seriously, have information regarding a player in my team that has "god-mode" on then let me know. That's bad PR.

I got about 30-40 people in the group now. If someone breaks the RoE/SOP or does something wrong you gotta let me know.

Hackers 0.o

Your part of a hacker group? You guys are destroying the DayZ community. Leave us in peace.

no, we aren't hackers. Whoever had the truck after you died is the person we shot at - right after you mopped up our 2 man inside the school.

I'm not sure that driving up to people is the best idea given the current state of Elektro :)

Having LS85's doesn't mean anything. It just means group members are good at salvaging gear when death occurs - though in our engagement it was impossible.

Edited by SaikoR

no, we aren't hackers. Whoever had the truck after you died is the person we shot at - right after you mopped up our 2 man inside the school.

I'm not sure that driving up to people is the best idea given the current state of Elektro :)

Having LS85's doesn't mean anything. It just means group members are good at salvaging gear when death occurs - though in our engagement it was impossible.

Never said you were hackers. You said we were hacking?

So it was you guys? OldMan was one of you? Yeah, Me and Jeremy were driving around in the white pickup asking players if they were friendly. Obviously you guys are bandits so whatever happens to you, you deserve it.

And...that's what happened. After that we called out KoS on your clan/members. Your men got killed by the numerous members we had in Elektro.

To be honest, i could careless if i die. It's for a good cause anyways. We have too many vehicles to know what to do with them. So driving around in Elektro is fun and we killed a lot of you bandits that way. We should of killed you after you guys didn't respond to our "Are you friendly?" request. Our bad, we waited like 20 seconds while you guys got into position. Oh well, not like dying means anything since we got all the weapons in the game and more.

I was driving the truck but i shot you guys with 149 rounds of my SAW but you wouldn't die. I cough it up to lag since my team did get two of you. Me and my passenger died though. Did your expert salvage team manage to salvage your bodies? Cause when i got there they were still there...

IMO, L85 sucks. Have as many as you want.

Edited by joeaguirre0
  • Like 1

Rules of Engagement:

Do Not Engage:

1) Players extremely far away and/or walking the other direction

2) Unarmed Starting Players (Doesn't include players with large packs)

3) Players without malicious intent ("Friendly", lowers weapon, salutes, etc.)

I have a recording of this rule being broken, i will edit this post with the link, also me killing some of u, since u break ur own rules. I thought id share this on ur thread :)

EDIT: Youtube clip. :)

Edited by deoxiDE

I have a recording of this rule being broken, i will edit this post with the link, also me killing some of u, since u break ur own rules. I thought id share this on ur thread :)

"He was hostile. He killed Zach. We ended up killing him several times."

- Driver of the vehicle.

Just cause your a bandit and respawn doesn't mean your not KoS. Don't try to pull some sad-story on us. We have name plates and we just KoS people we labelled as non-friendly.

Also, you didn't die from that satchel? Fishy i say.

You must be mad just cause a few of our guys took you guys out.

3) Players without malicious intent ("Friendly", lowers weapon, salutes, etc.)

also me killing some of u

Edited by joeaguirre0

"He was hostile. He killed Zach. We ended up killing him several times."

- Driver of the vehicle.

Just cause your a bandit and respawn doesn't mean your not KoS. Don't try to pull some sad-story on us. We have name plates and we just KoS people we labelled as non-friendly.

Also, you didn't die from that satchel? Fishy i say.

You must be mad just cause a few of our guys took you guys out.

"3) Players without malicious intent ("Friendly", lowers weapon, salutes, etc.)"

This is not me playing, this is my mate. I have killed cnsf 3 times so far, aswell as dieing to u guys once, but either way, that isnt me, and its dayz in alpha, i was blown up by one of ur satchels from a mile away. The thing i dont understand is how all of u have the soldier clothing, im pretty sure it isn't in dayZ. He was just joining the server, ur humanity doesnt reset anymore. He said friendly a few times before this recording, u still decided to run him over. And also his humanity was 0.

Edited by deoxiDE

This is not me playing, this is my mate. I have killed cnsf 3 times so far, aswell as dieing to u guys once, but either way, that isnt me, and its dayz in alpha, i was blown up by one of ur satchels from a mile away. The thing i dont understand is how all of u have the soldier clothing, im pretty sure it isn't in dayZ. He was just joining the server, ur humanity doesnt reset anymore. He said friendly a few times before this recording, u still decided to run him over. And also his humanity was 0.

So, your group was hostile then? The guy my team mate ran over was hostile that's for sure. Whether it was you or your friend is irrelevant.

Killing then saying friendly doesn't work if tags are enabled...hah.

Also, i wasn't on when this happened. Not all of us have soldier clothing since it's hacked in and two hackers spawned two crates full of 20 items of everything known to this game and ArmA 2.

We don't base players by that bandit/angel skin crap. Just cause they have the bandit mask doesn't mean they are bandits. Could be though.

"Have fun in your recruitment drive"?

I've recruited so many that i had to increase our mumble server to 50 slots now. Even then i don't know if i have enough room.

So, i'm quite happy at the moment with our status although i will continue to view applications.

Edited by joeaguirre0

be

Thank you for posting this. Had as much fun watching it as doing it. You failed to mention that it was the second time i killed you. Also the shot that you said i missed wasnt a miss, it was a smoke gernade.

I love how kids using hacked in items, against an unarmed player are trying to defend themselves.

Honestly, wheres the argument on your side? From what i've gathered, 2 SEPARATE people, were engaged at separate times. One being aggressive, one passive, and your "members" killed both, with hacked in gear....

• Like 2

As a surgestion the island off the coast on the map would be a great HQ for your guys because the island needs boats or air craft and not many people go there

I love how kids using hacked in items, against an unarmed player are trying to defend themselves.

Honestly, wheres the argument on your side? From what i've gathered, 2 SEPARATE people, were engaged at separate times. One being aggressive, one passive, and your "members" killed both, with hacked in gear....

I love how kids with no evidence, no proof, no clue, and no business with us come in here and throw lies around. That video only shows the consequences - it completely leaves out the part where they shot at us first.

Honestly, where's the argument on your side? From what I've gathered, this guy shot and killed Zach, so we killed him. We find him again on the coast, what do you expect us to do? Give him beans? We ran that sucker down again like he deserved for opening fire on us in the first place. There is no hacked in gear, unless you believe what the idiot said about there being no satchel charges in the game (that is false; satchel charges spawn in the barracks).

Our clan is friendly, but if you're gonna screw us, get ready to be run over by trucks. And shot. And blown up.

As a surgestion the island off the coast on the map would be a great HQ for your guys because the island needs boats or air craft and not many people go there

We would, but people go there all the time checking for choppers.

Edited by (CNSF) Angel

I love how kids with no evidence, no proof, no clue, and no business with us come in here and throw lies around. That video only shows the consequences - it completely leaves out the part where they shot at us first.

Honestly, where's the argument on your side? From what I've gathered, this guy shot and killed Zach, so we killed him. We find him again on the coast, what do you expect us to do? Give him beans? We ran that sucker down again like he deserved for opening fire on us in the first place. There is no hacked in gear, unless you believe what the idiot said about there being no satchel charges in the game (that is false; satchel charges spawn in the barracks).

Our clan is friendly, but if you're gonna screw us, get ready to be run over by trucks. And shot. And blown up.

We would, but people go there all the time checking for choppers.

I think with the satchel charges he was more going, why use it on an unarmed fresh spawn when they are that rare? Thats where hacked in seems a little fishy, especially having a quick look at that loot inside the car.

Im taking no sides, but from what ive learnt here, from BOTH sides.

1 guy shot at you and was killed.

Another guy didnt shoot at you and was killed because your team thought it was the same person.

I think with the satchel charges he was more going, why use it on an unarmed fresh spawn when they are that rare? Thats where hacked in seems a little fishy, especially having a quick look at that loot inside the car.

Im taking no sides, but from what ive learnt here, from BOTH sides.

1 guy shot at you and was killed.

Another guy didnt shoot at you and was killed because your team thought it was the same person.

1) You are taking sides. Their side.

2) Nothing is rare when the group is large and on 24/7.

3) Satchels are not hacked in (lawl).

4) My team KNEW it was the same person.

5) Your logic is flawed so don't even bother posting unless you have something credible to say other than criticizing us on baseless accusations.

• Like 1

They do use a lot of hacked in gear unfortunately, AS50's with thermal, soldier clothing, m4 with holo, silencer and m203 launcher. I doubt they brought it in themselves but they sure as hell duped enough of them.

If any of you thinking of joining want a laugh, hop on their server (US 1489). If you are causing shit they have to bring an army down on you.

By the way, finding those two camps and the ural yesterday was so tasty mmmm yum, I don't know if I can eat another bite, but I'm going to try.

• Like 1

You guys might not hack but you do Dupe like crazy and I'm pretty someone is using your admin logs to track players, specifically fmf since we're KoS. I was lying down under a tree near Balota for a few minutes in the dark with no items not doing anything, and a bunch of your players turned up and searched for me in the woods..seems legit but next time I'll record it.

Also everyone of your players I've seen so far has had a Thermal AS50 (hacked in weapon) or an M4 Holo m203 SD (Hacked In) and we found another 4-6 of each at your camps and in your vehicle. You're player CNSF ALIM had the thermal as well. So despite this whole thing you talk about where you're legit and out to help people, its kinda crap. Especially when I changed names and ran around electro and one of your players started shooting at me with an AS50, (At night..) when I was unarmed and had done nothing to threaten you, some ROE there champ.

We'll be dropping in a fair bit now, enjoy, we'll be seeing you.

• Like 1

why do you people come in here complaining like a bunch of school girls? Honestly if you dont like what they do or how they do stuff then why you on here wasting your time or why even go on there servers then? why even come on here and cry like a baby? does it make you feel better to whine or complain? if thats the case go play call of duty and join that group of QQ folks. im tired of the dayz forums becoming a bunch of whiny little babies, go outside and play for god sakes instead of sitting on here complaining about stuff. Hackers dont even ruin the game anymore its all of you cry babies ruining the game for me

• Like 1