joeaguirre0

Chernarus National Security Force (CNSF) Recruiting Players!

The Chernarus National Security Force

post-65412-0-06504300-1344707615_thumb.j

Our Mission Statement

The Chernarus National Security Force (CNSF) is vested, within its competence defined by our Rules of Engagement and Standard Operation Procedures, with the protection of our group's sovereignty, constitutional order, territorial integrity, economical, scientific, technical, and defense potential of Chernarus, legal interests of the state, and civil rights, from intelligence and subversion activities of foreign special services and from unlawful interference attempted by certain organizations, groups and individuals, as well with ensuring the protection of the state.

Other duties include fight against crimes that endanger the peace and security of mankind, terrorism, corruption, and organized criminal activities in the sphere of management and economy, as well as other unlawful acts immediately threatening Chernarus' vital interests.

Objectives

Aide and abet any survivors in Chernarus

Annihilate any gangs and bandits

Provide security, protection, and supplies to survivors

Operations

Our operations entitle launching capture, raid, resupply, and rescue missions. For example, “Operation Cherno” entitles the securing of specific valuable assets of the city, such as the Hospitals. We do friendly checks and monitor every individual. Those who pose a threat to ourselves or survivors are eliminated. We create a safe haven for struggling survivors for the time we control the city. We generally server hop to populated servers to make the biggest impact of the morally correct community.

Rules of Engagement:

Do Not Engage:

1) Players extremely far away and/or walking the other direction

2) Unarmed Starting Players (Doesn't include players with large packs)

3) Players without malicious intent ("Friendly", lowers weapon, salutes, etc.)

Approach And Ascertain Affiliation:

1) Armed Players in which pose no threat (Ie: Your in a good position)

2) Player with an Axe that is block away from you

3) Any unarmed Player within walking distance

4) One Player with Vehicle (commence a "hot stop" or disregard)

Kill on Sight:

1) Armed Player with a sniper rifle

2) Player with an Axe within striking distance

3) Player that doesn't respond within 1-3 seconds of the friendly request.

You may fire at your discretion after a second is up or wait up to 3

seconds. The situation varies since players take 2-3 seconds to type.

4) 2+ Players with Vehicle or Helicopter

5) Guille suited players are at your discretion (only you can asses their threat level)

Standard Operating Procedures:

Roles:

Assault: Medium-Short range. Uses assault weapons. Specializes in

confronting Players and breaching defensive positions.

Sniper: Medium-Long range. Uses sniper rifles. Specializes in sniping

Players and scouting.

Support: Short-Medium range. Uses machine guns. Specializes in

covering fire and defending positions.

Engineer: Short range. Uses shotguns. Specializes in close quarter

combat, vehicle repair, and deconstruction/construction

of fortifications.

Medic: Short-Medium range. Uses submachine guns or assault rifles.

Provides medical aid and supports Assault teams.

Rules When Engaging:

1) Before engaging a zombie you must say "Engaging".

2) Before engaging a player you must alert everyone of your location,

give a brief description of the suspect, and his/her direction of travel or

location.

3) Before firing upon a player you must say "Engaging Player". All

shots must be accounted for.

3) If you hear gunshots within your vicinity say "Shots Fired" and the

location where you heard it (Ie: "Cherno-Market", "West of Elektro")

Steps When Approaching A Player:

1) Take a defensive position. Always obtain a position of advantage.

2) Request for backup. If the player is idle, await for at least a second

teammate before taking action.

3) If the player is on the move, ask in Direct Communication,

"Friendly?" If no response is given within 1-3 seconds say "Engaging

Player" and eliminate the Player.

Rules When Sweeping or Roaming:

1) Always sweep a building or roam with a partner. If you don't have a

partner then find one or stick with three people. Always be with

someone. Where ever they go, you must go.

2) When sweeping a building cover the entrances and exits. Have at

least two people make entry. Have at least three when there is a suspect

within the building.

3) Police tactics dictate that you use either the "hook" or "crisscross" methods

when entering a building. That entitles two people entering a structure

sweeping the room perpendicular or parallel.

4) Leave no man behind. Those falling behind their partner must

declare that they are lagging behind.

Radio Codes:

These are police radio codes we use to use up as little radio air in order to be more effective and efficient as a large group.

10-4: Affirmative

10-20: Location

10-16: Prisioner (Survivor In Custody)

10-22: Disregard

10-80: Explosion (Satchel, Car Explosion, or Gernades)

11-99: Team Mate Needs Assistance (Emergency!)

Code 3: Lights and Sirens (Emergency Personel Enroute)

Code 4: No Further Assistance Needed

Code 6: Stay Out Of Area

Mumble VOIP Server Rules:

• Refrain from stating extraneous information as we need you to be clear and concise
  • Don’t talk over someone or talk for a lengthy period of time as we have large group and require information from all players
  • Personal Attacks are absolutely prohibited
  • Push to Talk or PTT must be activated
  • Do not give out the channel information without asking me first
  • If you have a problem with another user, please contact me

Minimum Requirements To Join:

• Must be 18+ years old
  • Must be willing to play in US servers only
  • Must be compliant and able to follow commands
  • Must be available for operations as we don't want to see players log on to only use our armory
  • Must have Mumble VOIP program and a working microphone
  • You MUST agree to our Rules of Engagement and Standard Operating Procedures

Contact me via Steam or Skype with an application filled out for a much quicker response. If not, respond to this post or message me.

Steam: joeaguirre0

Edited by joeaguirre0
  • Like 4

Way to strict rules, engaging way too many players and could easily be mistaken for a bandit clan (because it basically is)

• Like 1

Way to strict rules, engaging way too many players and could easily be mistaken for a bandit clan (because it basically is)

That's what I like to call police brutality.

No need to QQ and flame. This is a military police group. Look up Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (Міністерство внутрішніх справ України, Ministerstvo vnutrishnikh sprav Ukrayiny, MVS) and their way they handle issues.

Might be too realistic for you kiddies though.

Edited by joeaguirre0

This actually looks pretty awesome, but seeing as how I'm in a ghillie suit and I do have a sniper rifle, I will be obligated to kill you in self defense.

Edited by ZombieBait

Rules of Engagement:

Do Not Engage:

2) Unarmed Starting Players (Doesn't include players with large packs)

Kill on Sight:

1) Armed Player with a sniper rifle

2) Player with an Axe within striking distance

3) Player that doesn't respond within 1-3 seconds of the friendly request.

You may fire at your discretion after a second is up or wait up to 3

seconds. The situation varies since players take 2-3 seconds to type.

4) 2+ Players with Vehicle or Helicopter

5) Guille suited players are at your discretion (only you can asses their threat level)

I like the general idea of this kind of group, just because I'm tired of carebears and some opposition for bandits is actually welcome. But geez guys, at least us bandits openly admit to just shoot everybody who has valuable stuff and don't make up some strange "rules" about why we shoot the guy or not.

I like the general idea of this kind of group, just because I'm tired of carebears and some opposition for bandits is actually welcome. But geez guys, at least us bandits openly admit to just shoot everybody who has valuable stuff and don't make up some strange "rules" about why we shoot the guy or not.

I think you misread his RoE. They guidelines indicate to approach the player and determine his affiliation, not kill him.

Both the military and the police have guidelines for when to open fire and when not to. If he wants to make a realistic military clan, this is exactly how it should be done.

• Like 1

I think you misread his RoE. They guidelines indicate to approach the player and determine his affiliation, not kill him.

Both the military and the police have guidelines for when to open fire and when not to. If he wants to make a realistic military clan, this is exactly how it should be done.

Oh, I must have misunderstood the underlined "kill on sight" as an instruction to kill on sight, sorry for that.

Also, the Police normally doesn't get involved in landscapes where only heavily armed criminals are running around. And the Military kills people who are a threat, which is exactly what people are complaining about on the forum. So I guess we're now military bandits? Or maybe KOS is just an appropriate reaction for heavily armed strangers, but who would know that.

Oh, I must have misunderstood the underlined "kill on sight" as an instruction to kill on sight, sorry for that.

You should really go back and reread the RoE it before replying again. Players with backpacks are not on the KoS list.

Also, the police do not normally deal with zombie apocalypses, so I think you may need to broaden your views for this idea.

• Like 1

You should really go back and reread the RoE it before replying again. Players with backpacks are not on the KoS list.

Also, the police do not normally deal with zombie apocalypses, so I think you may need to broaden your views for this idea.

But the rest of the quoted stuff is KOS, and the big backpacks are for "further investigation", which can end in KOS for quite some reasons. I still don't see why this is the protection the poor survivors need from the evil bandit overlords. Seems to me they're basically the same, just switch "give me your stuff" for "are you friendly" and you could apply most of those "RoE" to most of the bandit groups out there.

But like I said, do you stuff and pretend to be a police, as long as you kill some of the sniper hill guys, it's good by me.

Seems to me they're basically the same, just switch "give me your stuff" for "are you friendly" and you could apply most of those "RoE" to most of the bandit groups out there.

Switching 'are you friendly' for 'give me your stuff' is pretty much the biggest difference between bandits and friendlies, so yes, obviously you are correct. The problem is that your statement applies to every single group. Any group approaching and saying 'give me your stuff' is obviously a bandit group.

For added amusement in this conversation, I'm a volunteer reserve deputy for the LAPD, so I'm already pretending to be a police man anyway. Lol.

• Like 2

Switching 'are you friendly' for 'give me your stuff' is pretty much the biggest difference between bandits and friendlies, so yes, obviously you are correct. The problem is that your statement applies to every single group. Any group approaching and saying 'give me your stuff' is obviously a bandit group.

For added amusement in this conversation, I'm a volunteer reserve deputy for the LAPD, so I'm already pretending to be a police man anyway. Lol.

Yeah, i graduated from the Police Academy 2 years ago. What people fail to realize is that Chernarus is in a fictional city of Ukraine. This isn't the United States.

But the rest of the quoted stuff is KOS, and the big backpacks are for "further investigation", which can end in KOS for quite some reasons. I still don't see why this is the protection the poor survivors need from the evil bandit overlords. Seems to me they're basically the same, just switch "give me your stuff" for "are you friendly" and you could apply most of those "RoE" to most of the bandit groups out there.

But like I said, do you stuff and pretend to be a police, as long as you kill some of the sniper hill guys, it's good by me.

We are an anti-bandit group. We are just as brutal as them but we direct that brutality towards them. We are a military police faction. Think of it as and elevation above a police state with martial law in effect.

I would actually consider breaking my lone wolf mentality if you get a few guys doing this. So far I've tried multiple groups, but the lack of organization frustrated me into leaving them.

Edited by ZombieBait

Well, I'd say Dr. Wastelands team are certainly something different, but I see your point.

So you are one of

? :P

We are an anti-bandit group. We are just as brutal as them but we direct that brutality towards them. We are a military police faction. Think of it as and elevation above a police state with martial law in effect.

So you're not rally better than us, just on the other side of the law, I can live with that. I hope to shoot see some of you in-game, at least the survivors aren't completely pussified.

Well, I'd say Dr. Wastelands team are certainly something different, but I see your point.

So you are one of

Lol. I would love to see some guys get into the whitelisted medic group, then run around executing people. Would make calling for a medic have some risks. They would get kicked out pretty quickly, but it would be funny.

Edited by ZombieBait

Lol. I would love to see some guys get into the whitelisted medic group, then run around executing people. Would make calling for a medic have some risks. They would get kicked out pretty quickly, but it would be funny.

Ya

So you are one of

So you're not rally better than us, just on the other side of the law, I can live with that. I hope to shoot see some of you in-game, at least the survivors aren't completely pussified.

We "rally" are better than you in the sense that we are on the morale good high ground.

Get this thing rolling OP, I wanna watch from a safe distance.

This has been rolling for a long time. We already have 20+ people. Just wouldn't hurt to have more.