Sign in to follow this  
♠ Unknown ♠

Each time I log in I get put on the coast? help

I spent a day now with this character alive. I have lots of food, water, meat, tools etc.

Each time I log off and then log back on later I get put on the coast (random places, just as if I'd respawn after being dead) but I keep all my items.

I was quite far inland, but now I'm back in Electro :(

Any idea why this is happening? and how to fix it? XD

A similiar thing just happened to me, I logged out between Kamenka and Kamarovo and got spawned next to Cherno.

Same Here. Also can't log in on my main server (where i play with my friends and where we have a camp). Also have a problem with Six laucher. I update today on 1.7.2.5 but after that Six L. keep veryfing 1.7.2.4. Also in main game screen there is a 1.7.2.4. After each patch, chaos.

Same Here. Also can't log in on my main server (where i play with my friends and where we have a camp). Also have a problem with Six laucher. I update today on 1.7.2.5 but after that Six L. keep veryfing 1.7.2.4. Also in main game screen there is a 1.7.2.4. After each patch, chaos.

THIS! i got the same problems and dont know how to fix it.. some answers would be pretty nice.

Edited by GuS Mr.Miyagi

I just was in the area south of Stary looking for heli crashes, roomate came home, i log out for a few minutes crouched in a bush. Finish talking with roommate maybe 20 minutes later, log into a random server and while logging in it says "Deckerr has been killed" .

I respawn in a field with nothing around me, I have no items on me but my kills are still there.

I disconnect and reconnect and I'm on the coast, with no items at all and my kills are still there...

I lost an L85 that I found in a firehouse of all places, as well as all the normal gear. So frustrating.

Is this a bug though? This is like the 4th time this has happened to me and it's really frustrating because I play very carefully. I was alive for 6 days with only 12 zombie kills, one murder, and one bandit kill. Dieing for no reason and spawning without even a backpack? Wtf...