FunTimeWithSouls

Bandit Skin Bugged????

I think you have my humanity, breh!

I had 0 last night and I average around 6+ murders spanning over about 400+ characters.

It isn't supposed to reset, between lives. It was always all inclusive.

At least that is what I remember reading.

Why do you only have the headgear on? Does it not give you the full skin anymore??? If so thats lame :/

Something weird going on with the humanity, I got no idea how it is supposed to work.

First time I updated to 1.7.2.5, I got humanity at zero. And looking like a bandit for a few minutes. I assumed it was meant to be reset for each players, but then to be persistent across death.

After a while, it had risen to about 900 - at which point the entire server population got teleported to the ocean. Now, things got curious... After I reconnect, I suddenly had about -30k humanity... Maybe all of my past sins caught up with me?

After hours of swimming and some reconnects, I finally got reset on a beach instead of the ocean. Having lost almost all of my gear to the ocean and then getting my leg broken with no morphine and having a bandit skin, I decided it was easier just to let the zeds eat me and restart than crawl around and hope for any help.

And now, after death. Back at zero humanity again...? And every time I reconnect I'm back to zero humanity, even if I have not died.

So I got no idea what is going on. The humanity does not seem to be persistent across lives or even across play sessions. Each session starts at zero humanity and with a bandit skin that goes away after a few minutes when the humanity goes up... And I wonder what was up with that -30k then.

Anyways, the humanity certainly does not seem to be working sensibly - at least not for me.

Thing is I haven't played DayZ in a couple days. I was on Lingor with couple kills but I don't see how it would transfer over to the normal map.

I bet they ran extensive tests on this patch at Rocket's Grandma's house.

Something weird going on with the humanity, I got no idea how it is supposed to work.

First time I updated to 1.7.2.5, I got humanity at zero. And looking like a bandit for a few minutes. I assumed it was meant to be reset for each players, but then to be persistent across death.

After a while, it had risen to about 900 - at which point the entire server population got teleported to the ocean. Now, things got curious... After I reconnect, I suddenly had about -30k humanity... Maybe all of my past sins caught up with me?

After hours of swimming and some reconnects, I finally got reset on a beach instead of the ocean. Having lost almost all of my gear to the ocean and then getting my leg broken with no morphine and having a bandit skin, I decided it was easier just to let the zeds eat me and restart than crawl around and hope for any help.

And now, after death. Back at zero humanity again...? And every time I reconnect I'm back to zero humanity, even if I have not died.

So I got no idea what is going on. The humanity does not seem to be persistent across lives or even across play sessions. Each session starts at zero humanity and with a bandit skin that goes away after a few minutes when the humanity goes up... And I wonder what was up with that -30k then.

Anyways, the humanity certainly does not seem to be working sensibly - at least not for me.

Probably server-side exploits. Attempts to wipe out humanity might be breaking the way humanity works for you on that server. It's why it keeps trying to make you a bandit and then forcing you to respawn. They haven't figured out how to override it yet.

the new patch is in testing if you are getting bugs report them so that rocket can fix the issue before the full release. by report I mean go post this in the bug report section.

Edited by Zera_Grey

the new patch is in testing if you are getting bugs report them so that rocket can fix the issue before the full release. by report I mean go post this in the bug report section.

On what? On ARMA 2 version that will go stagnant?

Or, on the ARMA 3 version that will be released as a prebuild-alpha (as well) and we get to buy it again?

I bet that one never gets finished, either.

This whole thing is funny. I love how hacking is the real issue and the only thing they patched (properly) was the ammo bug.

HAHA!

On what? On ARMA 2 version that will go stagnant?

Or, on the ARMA 3 version that will be released as a prebuild-alpha (as well) and we get to buy it again?

I bet that one never gets finished, either.

This whole thing is funny. I love how hacking is the real issue and the only thing they patched (properly) was the ammo bug.

HAHA!

i'm talking about the full release of the patch. if it isn't on six launcher it means the patch is out for players to test of there own free will. if you even read the rocket post on the new updates you would know this.

you sir need to be axed a question.

Edited by Zera_Grey