walkinghazard

Starting a DayZ Base/Camp - Recruiting

Please note that we are now currently no longer recruiting!

Hi all

After playing this game for a while now I've come to realise that working in groups is much more effective/easier than trying to survive alone. I therefore want to form a group of people that can work together looting, killing and exploring.

The long term goal is to eventually get a base setup with tents and vehicles where we can store all our loot.

All you need to join is Teamspeak and a mic (obviously). Oh, we also require that you speak English, even if only a little.

If you think you're man (or woman) enough to join, reply here or PM me.

I'm always online.

PM for details of the Teamspeak address and hop on :)

Edit: The server we shall be using as our home server has not yet been decided.

In terms of group size I have only just started this group so there are only currently 3 people involved (including myself). However, there are many people currently looking for groups to join so I will be recruiting more members over the coming days. Just jump on TS at anytime if you have any further questions or PM me.

Looking forward to starting this.

Edit 2: We now have about 6 people joining, keep this up guys, we still need more :D

Hey Jamie.

You might want to give some additional info.

Like what server you will be using?

I am interested in joining a group of people that play often and that will work together.I have TS but need the info as well XD.I also need to see NL 3 to check my speed.

I try always to play on NL3, because it has a great connection for me personally. And being the friendly survivor, I would love to set up a camp together with you and other people! Btw: What is the TS exactly, you said to hop on for any questions :P

Great responses so far! Looking forward to teaming up with you guys.

PM for details of the Teamspeak address and hop on :)

Count me in, i'm dutch so i have super duper ping on NL3. Add me on steam.

name: Caelistas (got a duke nukem avatar)

Hey! I would love to join your group! Add me on Steam if you want to let me in, my steam username is counter_man900 and my in-game name is ogggrez Hope to see you in TS, :)

^ Added you to my friends list and to the group.

If anyone else wants to join: add ME (on steam: (steamname: Caelistas)). Cause i probably won't be checking this thread a lot in the future and won't be able to see any future group invite requests.