Siggy (DayZ)

(Rocket) Why are we logging in on the coast

I find alot of the time i'll join a server of the same build, everything on my end updated 100% and still cop the loading screen of death.. I have my suspicions that its the server hosts changing the information for their server but not yet having the updates installed serverside.. Most times i play infact I have to try 3 - 5 servers before I get any success..

I feel pretty sorry for people who've been downloading the game as of late who cop this bug straight off the bat. They're going to think this is actual game mechanics and will more than likely turn away from the game.. I know I would..

Ffs finally someone honest about it rather than a fanboy blindly trying to praise their heroes. Takes me 3-5 servers as well, and I give them at least three - five minutes each because I've seen servers load after five minutes before and I'd like to avoid being teleported at all costs.

One last thing; I don't combat log, but do you morons complaining about combat logging SERIOUSLY think this will change anything? I've seen it listed as a reason some people like this change, well guess what, the pansies combat logging would be muchhhh happier with being teleported than being dead. It won't change anything, maybe 10% of combat loggers, at best, will decide that they would rather start fresh than on the coast.... So yeah. The only thing this realllllly fixes is people switching between servers for loot, and honestly, as many many people on these forums say constantly, DON'T GET ATTACHED TO LOOT. So if loot isn't a big deal, why are we fucking punishing other legit players who are avoiding hackers?

Just frustrating and not a lot of logic imo.

Edited by Hysterics

Before: Logging in -> Debug Plains

Conveniently ignored period of time where you logged in where you logged out 99.9% of the time.

Now: Logging in -> On the coast

Pretty sure this isn't an improvement.

Fixed.

Edited by Hysterics