Sign in to follow this  
unclegus

Did i get hacked or are people really that good?

So I'm driving a GAZ at 102 kmh west of Elektro. A sniper shoots me. ME, not the car, ME. I'm bleeding and in shock, but otherwise okay. I start swerving erratically, still going at 102 kmh. Another shot, hits me again. Another shot, hits me again. The car is still in perfect condition, but I am now dead. Three shots within about 10 seconds and they all hit ME.

That is either some INSANE level of skill with a rifle or someone's hacking. Thoughts?

Yes some are good. Ill link you my video of a friend getting sniped out of a pickup

Go to 2:54 and enjoy

Edited by FrostDMG

people are that good

myself i have taken out a helicopter gunner in the middle of the night with no NVG's only using a standard M16

you may move @ 102kmh but to someone looking at it from the outside it is not that fast

also if they were hacking

it would only take 1 shot

Edited by Bulletproof Sandwich

Yup, people really are that good. A good sniper with the right ammo could have destroyed your vehicle with two shots to the engine block. I'm guessing he either wanted the vehicle or didn't have anti-material rounds so just shot you instead. He could also have just been using a decent rifle with a good scope like the M16 ACOG.

1. Desync, you could have stopped on the side of the road on their screen.

2. You were driving directly at them. Small movements would have done very little to dodge incoming rounds.

3. Aimbot. Always possible. But 3 rounds in ten seconds means actual aim, so that is unlikely. An aimbotter would have fired all the rounds needed to kill you in the first 3 seconds, or insta-headshotted you.

P.S in my vid the sniper was on the Stary hill and he sniped my mate through the small rear window

gah, double post FUUUU SGS2

Edited by FrostDMG

yea back when i played arma 2 i never where that good but some people went on 250+ kills with extreme accuracy, if its relevant the best weapon back then was the DMR actually :)

Lol, come to warfare servers and see how people are good ... shooting someone inside a moving car is not that difficult :D

That's not cool if everyone can do that regularly without hacks... :(

If he was at your 3 or 9 o'clock,well then it's not that easy,but from behind or front it would be very easy !

If he was at your 3 or 9 o'clock,well then it's not that easy,but from behind or front it would be very easy !

This also! Sniping a target that's running diagonally away from you is harder than when it's moving in a straight line towards/away from you