Austex (DayZ)

Day Zero Begins - Miami

The officer...approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him.

The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html

I actually live like 20 minutes away from there.

You'll be one of the first then...

Time to start stocking up on beans' date=' then.

[/quote']

sardines for me, I fart to much eating beans, will give my position away... and I like my face.

Here's hoping I do not end up like those military corpses/zombies at the airbases. At least I have access to some good gear right off the bat!

And to hell with beans and sardines, ill stock up on MRE's.

My gf told me about this while I was playing but thought she was full of it. Crazy shit!

hell IF I lived there, I'd be out on the streets looking for more. I'm such a zombie nut, I'd help spread the virus as much as I can.

I live in California, if this spreads I'm offshore the next day.

The guy is still alive apparently, although he has no nose or eyes. If he does "turn", well then we will have a pandemic within the coming week. Happy holiday for you Americans!

Glad I live in California. Maybe I'll be able to play the full release of DayZ mod before anything happens over here.

The officer...approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head' date=' according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him.

The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.[/quote']

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html

.. Yeah if i was the officer in the video. "DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS!" *thumbs up*