LogiiCz

Stuck in "Loading" screen!

I kinda have the same problem just that i can connect but .. few servers! I tried lots of time to join a server that is less 10 players ( i am new so i try avoiding getting killed by other players) but it fails , i remain blocked in "Loading" black screen , waited for 30 minutes once , nothing happened. And the FEW servers that i can join (with 20-30 players+ ) i get really fast killed so that's why i want to play on a empty server which i can;t because it loads for ever!

I have the newest Patch installed. And i stuck anyway...something is still wrong...

First time i try to join a game since i had bought combined ops last night got this this morning first game i joined i got in the second time i try it does what is happening to everyone

Annoyed like hell at this game.

Lots of the Six Launcher are showing 1.7.2.5 and I do not know how to update it, if Six doesn't say to udpate then I won't bother.

Anyway, it best be fixed tomorrow specially the graphics bug, random spawning location and game working.

The graphics bug is still there, and the spawning is annoying as hell. I want to play so sort it please!!!

Annying is that iam dead when joining any servers and i can't do anything except closing the game.

The Servers are overloaded this week-end, what with all the up-dates.

You have trouble ::: go to the Troubleshooting Forum.

Uhhh... correct me if I'm mistaken, but this is the Troubleshooting Forum.

I can confirm that I too am being afflicted by this annoying bug. I'll be hitting the forums to see whats happening as the patch settles in, but I feel that I may be continuing my love affair with Skyrim for a couple of days.

• Like 1

Well i can only post what i did to fix this, and it was simply cause my six updater etc would update my files etc and i didnt run the right beta ..

my friend had a giant problem with it too, so i wrote him a small guide. i will try upload it here and see if it can help anyone (sorry cant upload with pictures etc, hope the text can help someone at least)

"This is no official guide! it might not be the smartest way to do it, but it what i came up with and what made mine work! it is probable like fixing your car here and there with duct tape! it aint the best, but it will probably work!"

Update to 1.7.2.5 manual

This is a guide how to make 1.7.2.5 run through six launcher before it's the actual version on six updater!

Open Six updater.

Right click on the left side window and make new preset

Rename the preset what you want by right clicking on it (i call it temp as i'll delete it again)

Now make sure its highlighted and click on the Window "Mods" on the window to the right.

Now make sure you have the new preset highlighted, and find dayz in the mods window! right click it and click "Add to preset"

Now hit the "Run updater" button while having the preset highlighted

Now you should have an updated beta version laying in your Arma2 OA folder under "Expansion/beta"

Copy the files you have in that folder, into the core folder of arma2 OA (replace all files)

AFTER that, very important that it's after. You find your new DayZ files you have gotten from www.dayzmod.com and copy them into your "@dayz/addons" (get the torrent or mirror thingie magic)

now launch your six launcher, and find your server with the new version running and enjoy playing!

IMPORTANT:

DO NOT HIT THE VERTIFY OR UPDATE BUTTON IN SIX LAUNCHER! JUST DOUBLE CLICK THE SERVER NAME!

Happy gaming

\\Wuggie

Edited by Wuggie

I have the same problem.

I'm using six updater to launch the game with the actual (su-) version 1.7.2.4 and Beta 95883.

Of course I only joined servers with the same versions and got stuck at loading screen.

I've never had this problem before Beta 95883.

I had the Loading screen issue on alot of servers, seems US371 is working good for me. Worth trying that server if anyones been having the infinite loading screen.

With the latest beta and mod, that server did work for me, and I got in quickly. However, once I got in, I seemed to be moved to the coast. I got artifacts at Balota - messed with my video settings, and it went away. All was great for about 15 minutes, then artifacts came back, but now, weirdly enough, every 3-5 minutes it would automatically switch to 'a reloading' screen and would come back after about 20 seconds. Not a great thing when you are moving about in a city, since the zeds still are moving all the while you are blanked at the reloading screen.

That's never happened before.

http://www.mediafire...r8gbj76e631lxw9

Is the upload of the small word file i made for my friend, hope it can help at least a few more people.. :)

Thanks mate , it works now ( i didn't tested it too much but it seems that works 95% perfect)

Now the problem is that my game freezes from 10 to 10 seconds for 1-2 sec... it's okay i can live with that , until i met an aggressive player , as it just happened , my game freeze and in the next second i was dead-.- anyway thanks :)

Ah, im happy that it worked, the freezing problem i dont know if this caused or the patches did, but me and my 2 friends doing this, didnt have a trouble with freezing up yet :)

one had a problem that he updated to 1.62.**883 (cant remember the 2 first numbers :P) and couldnt join our server even tho the 2 others could, then he downgraded his beta to 819 (instead of 883) and he could get in without problems at all!

\\Wuggie

Yeah, just updated, got in 1 server for a bit with the new build and now I'm hitting a wall at loading just before the "Set Up Complete" screen I pressed verify on SIX after I had updated everything manually, that was causing the problem. Thanks, Wuggie.

Edited by calthehunter