TheMadBomba

Bomber for hire

Took down US1917 for Admin Abuse/mass duping/bans for finding campsites.

Gimme m04R to blow up! :D

Did you hit his camp? I saw he said just cancelled the server lol

Did you hit his camp? I saw he said just cancelled the server lol

Yeah check out:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/67108-us1917-admin-kicking-after-killing-them-admin-brett/#entry661929

The mad bomber destroyed:

1 Dirtbike

1 white pickup truck

1 Red Lada

1 UAZ

3 ATV's

Then he went on a power trip and basically started making real life threats after using an IP from another player (not one of my group) and threatened to call his place of work.

His servers most likely blacklisted by Vilayer right now as they don't accept that sort of thing.

He was deffinately doing some shady stuff.

He has 2 playing accounts from what I could tell: Bret and Brett.

Bret seems to be his playing account whereas Brett just is logged out above his base camp 24/7.

Strange that the moment we approached within about 200m of the camp he logged onto Brett, it was almost like he was using an ESP hack to see when people got close to his camp.

Oh well he's gone now.

Next target of admin abuse is being attacked in the next few hours if all goes to plan, not sure if theres any vehichles at their camp or whether it's still there but i'll give it a shot I guess

• Like 2

I checked the forums and saw a thread about US 401. Being myself i thought i'd check it out, half way through my mission I saw new posts from the admins which had me believe that the server report wasn't legit and the server wasn't admin abusing/cheating. Well BOY OH BOY WAS I WRONG!

Approximately 1 hour ago I TheMadBomba launched a raid against a fortified position on US 401 in Polana Factory. It was insane the ammount of fortifications they had there

I crawled all around the outside of the camp and inside of it.

If I was to make a rough estimate of the number of fortifications (inside and out as I managed to get inside)

Fortifications:

300 sandbags minimum

400 tank traps minimum

500 barb wires minimum (they were stacked 3-4 thick in most places)

I must commend these guys that getting into the inside of that base without blowing anything up was extremely hard, It was like a maze inside and out. I tried getting in by entering through the Ural that was blocked in and then trying to get out of the passenger seat on the other side, sadly I didn't realise there was fortifications on the passenger side aswell but I luckily managed to get in that way just by pure luck, 9/10 times i'd have broken my leg from it.

Inside your base I had to go up 1 set of stairs and down the other in order to get to the tent camp that you had set up inside the factory. There was about 40 tents all in all, Checking them I started to think that they were legit tents and they'd only duped the fortifications, that was until I found a tent with 40 gillie suits and then another tent nearby with 50 satchel charges.

It was at this point that I attempted to sneak out the back to satchel charge the last of their vehicles as they were definitely the hardest to get to. It was at this point I came under fire and decided to detonate the 20 satchel charges i'd placed all around, somehow my attacker died but I was left standing with 6000 health, a broken leg and alot of fractures.

I then decided it was impossible to get to all of the other vechicles without blowing up some other things so it was at this point that I started blowing up the outside factory wall (which also had alot of fortifications around it meaning it was still hard to blow up the right part of the wall. I saw that the Ural had somehow been shielded from one of my earlier satchel charges by the sheer ammount of fortifications around it and then i went to blow that up.

All in all I destroyed:

2 tractors

1 ATV

1 Pedal bike

1 Ural

1 bus

1 flatbed

and a few other vehicles.

Enjoy your stay in this game US 401, feel free to check the ingame logs as it'll clearly show I walked to your base all the way from Pridorokdy and didn't server hope to get inside

My recomendation: Stop duping items (I would have screenshotted the sheer ammount of fortifications if that attacker hadn't interupted me mid mission).

And play the game properly. I'll be back if I hear you're all up to your old tricks ;)

• Like 1

Sorry about your camp, I've mistaken you for hypocritical asshat admins as in many other servers and called in the mad bomber.

It would be good if there was a message in the lobby that you temp ban for AS50 TWS and whatever else thats wasn't put in the game legitimately. Some people are just getting those from hackers dropping them or ammo boxes in the fire stations and don't know that its bannable to use them in some servers.

Your right we will put that in on next restart.

Facepalm at hosts who don't know the rulez

Death dodging is an exploit, exploits get you banned. Hate speech or real life death threats are not in the realm of rocket to decide whether they are ok or not, that is the laws to decide and they say I can not only ban them but report them and have them arrested.

/facepalm at kids that dont know the law.

This is actually a violation of the DayZ server hosting rules, and for this your server can be blacklisted.

Sir, sir, sir - James is taunting me, sir, sir, sir.

Get a life pal.

• Like 1

Facepalm at hosts who don't know the rulez

Da rulz may be what they are, however administrating a server is more complicated than that. But thanks for your meaningless interjection.

• Like 1