Sign in to follow this  
Audio Rejectz

Regarding the Bandit skin

For a period of time I had it with zero humanity, does anyone else have this?

I wanted to get my humanity up by hunting bandits, thought this would be easier with the skin changes. But killed someone last night who had the bandit skin on and got a murder :-(

Well look at you post. "I wanted to get my humanity up by behaving like an animal and slaughtering my own kind but it did not work". lol.

Anyway, enjoy being a bandit, i certainly do, the game did not change for us, it stayed exactly the same, KOS everywhere.

That's not exactly hunting. If you want to hunt bandits it looks like you're going to have to emulate Dexter and tail them, then, once you see someone make a kill and you have definitive proof, double tap.

It's not going to be a quick ride though.

@ oby Give your head a shake, as I said my humanity is at 0 and wanted the hero skin. Thus not KOS for everyone, just players in the bandit skin. Though if players have it at 0 Humanity it makes it pointless

Edited by Audio Rejectz

Didn't you need to have a humanity of 2500 to be a firendly survivor?

Yeah mate, all though it used to be standard skin when at 0 humanity and some players including myself now have the standard skin at 0. It's seem bugged, meaning if you go bandit hunting and notice a player in the bandit skin, it's sometimes not a bandit at all, just a neutral player who's bugged with the bandit skin. Resulting in you getting a murder and loosing humanity

@ oby Give your head a shake, as I said my humanity is at 0 and wanted the hero skin. Thus not KOS for everyone, just players in the bandit skin. Though if players have it at 0 Humanity it makes it pointless

Killing raises humanity? lol.. k.

try giving medical aid to people.

Tried to act like nice survivor for the first time in a very very long time.

Met a guy and 2 min later when i turned my back on him he shot me, i shot his legs and outflanked him and killed him.

Back to hunting players!

Met a guy and 2 min later when i turned my back on him he shot me, i shot his legs and outflanked him and killed him.

Back to hunting players!

Did you have the bandit skin?

@ lyl

It's what happens mate, a player might have a survivor skin but they may want to be a bandit and kill you.

In theory all these changes should really effect is, how easy you can raise humanity from bandit hunting.

Though at present it isn't the case as the skin is bugged and you can sometimes have it at neutral. 0 humanity

Well, you can raise it other ways like giving medicine and blood transfusions.

Some guy said his was going up by killing zombies, but I'm sceptical.

Back to hunting players!

Atm the culture is KOS.

This wont change overnight.

Well, you can raise it other ways like giving medicine and blood transfusions.

Some guy said his was going up by killing zombies, but I'm sceptical.

Zombies does nothing as I have tried

Yeah I know you can up humanity with medical deeds though at present I avoid randomers due to KOS

Would much prefer to spend time bandit hunting as its a part of the game I have not divulged in to much

Wait, I thought the bandit skin was removed?

And what's this humanity? Was that the scary looking green face above the thermometer?

Edited by Capco