Sign in to follow this  
Freddie3279

Admin abuse on US 1040

Hello There my name is freddie and I would like to stop the admin abuseing no the US server 1040 the admin that is hosting the server is hunter, he kick pepole from teamspeack bans pepole because he thinks they are hacking give ppl hacked weapons and all that stuff I am takeing steps due to that I got banned from his teamspeack for one day which he banned me for lieing which I didn`t do, sometime when we are in the teamspeak players keep saying like spwan a helicopter and then he kicks evreyone that he dosen`t trusts and say " stop asking me to spwan shit when new players are around" this happens on VOIP and I think he got banned once already, here is a conversation of me and him on teamspeak after he banned me for lieing which I must say he wasn`t even in the channel he was in the afk channel

<10:47:38> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": http://swift-gaming....5175311ad09#p28

<10:48:01> "Freddie™": I only asked you once

<10:48:07> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": nice lies

<10:48:10> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": you ask everyone 500 times a day

<10:48:18> "Freddie™": No I didn`t

<10:48:23> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": bullsht

<10:48:29> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": u asked at least 50 times in direct yesterday

<10:48:33> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": i get 20 pms a day easily

<10:48:35> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": so you got denied

<10:48:39> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": everyones sick of u spamming them

<10:48:41> "Freddie™": I asked Ian where the base is

<10:48:47> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": you just asked wesley about security

<10:49:01> "Freddie™": No I told him you gave me the wrong tag

<10:49:05> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": kk

<10:49:07> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": you like to lie

<10:49:10> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": have fun being banned

<10:49:13> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": come back in a day

<10:49:22> "Freddie™": who said I`m liein?

<10:49:32> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": me cus im not fucking stupid

<10:49:32> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ": good bye

and this is the ban he banned me for 2 times one for 5 minutes wihch he said I keept asking for something which I did I asked an admin called wesley that he gave me the wrong tag he gave me "trusted trader" insted of "Colony Security" and I will psot the link for the Denied he gave me on my security application for his "Colony" and not to menstion is that he got a report from some russians that he banned cuz he tought they are hacking, Now I don`t trust russins but Now I know who this person is real is after this he might ban me from his Server which is on "US 1040"

<10:43:56> You were banned for 5 minutes from the server by "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" (QUIT FUCKING ASKING)

<10:43:56> Disconnected from server

<10:45:50> Trying to resolve hostname swift-gaming.hiddencorner.org

<10:45:50> Trying to connect to server on swift-gaming.hiddencorner.org

<10:45:51> You are banned temporarily. Reason: "QUIT FUCKING ASKING" Try again in 00:03:05

<10:47:02> Trying to resolve hostname swift-gaming.hiddencorner.org

<10:47:03> Trying to connect to server on swift-gaming.hiddencorner.org

<10:47:04> Connected to Server: DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming

<10:47:04> Welcome! Check the announcements on top of TeamSpeak!!!!!!!!

<10:47:04> Welcome to Swift-Gaming! Check out our site http://swift-gaming....ner.org/forums/

<10:47:04> The icon for server group "DayZ Player (200)" was not found.

<10:47:19> You switched from channel "Entrance" to "Trade Room 4"

<10:47:19> Channel group "Guest (32)" was assigned to "Freddie™" by DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming.

<10:47:26> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" switched from channel "AFK" to "Trade Room 4"

<10:47:26> Channel group "Channel Admin (29)" was assigned to "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" by DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming.

<10:47:29> "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" switched from channel "Trade Room 4" to "AFK"

<10:47:29> Channel group "Guest (32)" was assigned to "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" by DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming.

<10:47:36> "JubJub20" connected to channel "Entrance"

<10:47:43> "JubJub20" switched from channel "Entrance" to "Chernarus Coffee Club"

<10:47:43> Channel group "Guest (32)" was assigned to "JubJub20" by DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming.

<10:49:34> You were banned for 1 day from the server by "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" (Quit fucking lying, take a break. Cya in a day *NO ONE REMOVE THIS*)

<10:49:34> Disconnected from server

here is the link to the denied thingy : http://swift-gaming....5175311ad09#p28

• Like 1

Here is an other kick, kick,kick and ban for someone asking when is the update gona be :

itched from channel "Group 4" to "Group 1"

<02:58:33> Channel group "Guest (32)" was assigned to "Domo" by DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming.

<02:59:03> "Charlie" was kicked from channel "Inside Colony -DONT ENTER IF NOT INSIDE-" by "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" (IQ level too low)

<02:59:03> Channel group "Guest (32)" was assigned to "Charlie" by DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming.

<02:59:06> "Charlie" switched from channel "Entrance" to "Inside Colony -DONT ENTER IF NOT INSIDE-"

<02:59:06> Channel group "Guest (32)" was assigned to "Charlie" by DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming.

<02:59:08> "EvilBetrayer" connected to channel "Entrance"

<02:59:12> "Charlie" was kicked from the server by "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" (dumbass)

<02:59:27> "Charlie" connected to channel "Entrance"

<02:59:30> "Charlie" switched from channel "Entrance" to "Inside Colony -DONT ENTER IF NOT INSIDE-"

<02:59:30> Channel group "Guest (32)" was assigned to "Charlie" by DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming.

<02:59:35> "Charlie" was banned for 7 days from the server by "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" (ORLY?)

<02:59:42> "Idioteque" disconnected (leaving)

<02:59:45> "Loriki" connected to channel "Entrance"

<02:59:52> "Loriki" switched from channel "Entrance" to "Group 3"

<02:59:52> Channel group "Guest (32)" was assigned to "Loriki" by DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming.

<02:59:56> "Wesley" switched from channel "Inside Colony -DONT ENTER IF NOT INSIDE-" to "Group 3"

<02:59:56> Channel group "Guest (32)" was assigned to "Wesley" by DayZ | ACE | US 1040 | Swift-Gaming.

<03:00:00> "Evictus" switched from channel "Inside Colony -DONT ENTER IF NOT INSIDE-" to "Group 3"

Here is jsut his kicks

<02:58:12> "Charlie" was kicked from channel "Inside Colony -DONT ENTER IF NOT INSIDE-" by "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" (IQ level too low)

<02:59:03> "Charlie" was kicked from channel "Inside Colony -DONT ENTER IF NOT INSIDE-" by "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" (IQ level too low)

<02:59:12> "Charlie" was kicked from the server by "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" (dumbass)

<02:59:35> "Charlie" was banned for 7 days from the server by "ȞʊɳɫȨʀ" (ORLY?)

• Like 1

DayZ has no control over my TeamSpeak. Good try though.

& You were banned for constant bugging of EVERYONE

Edited by HunterBoy

seriously? you open a thread about admin abuse on a dayz server, when he bans you from teamspeak? you were never banned from the dayz server. you sir, are a derp.

• Like 3

+ I love how you accuse me of spawning things.. LOL!

With no proof, *Awaits good ol' Legacy to lock a bullshit topic*

You asked about being security 10x's when I was playing in a span of 20 minutes.

No point in replying to this, this is our TeamSpeak not the DayZ server.

im quite new to this, but could you change servers and keep your stuff?

He was never banned from the DayZ server sir. Only TeamSpeak which is basically a voice chatroom.

+ I love how you accuse me of spawning things.. LOL!

With no proof, *Awaits good ol' Legacy to lock a bullshit topic*

Well then yuo won`t be scared to give your chat loggs to the higher admins.

oh and how dose the snipers got the sniper with thermal scope?

or how dose Mike or tyler got the m4 with holo and grenade launcher in their truck you will probably tell hem to removed them now and restart the server so you will have no proof of it but why don`t you give the chat loggs to the admins to higher admins,

Edited by Freddie3279

Well then yuo won`t be scared to give your chat loggs to the higher admins.

oh and how dose the snipers got the sniper with thermal scope?

or how dose Mike or tyler got the m4 with holo and grenade launcher in their truck you will probably tell hem to removed them now and restart the server so you will have no proof of it but why don`t you give the chat loggs to the admins to higher admins,

Chat logs for TeamSpeak don't need to be provided as that has nothing to do with DayZ.

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Herp Derp, goodbye.

A ban has been issued on your username.

From there website, oh and not to mention that hunter is Globaly banned from Arma Right now from battle eye he got banned more three times he said it himself, all I gota Is that we Can`t trust this admin

Not the team speak server the DayZ server chat logs you won`t be affriad to send them to a higher admin then.

Yes I am talking about Ts and I`m talkni about the dayz Server too because you always keep restartin the server when something happens and shit and plus you banned that russian dude which I do myself don`t trust russians but now sisnce I know what a shitty admin you are I kinda trust him that you banned him for "Hacking" which only you assubed he was

Yes I am talking about Ts and I`m talkni about the dayz Server too because you always keep restartin the server when something happens and shit and plus you banned that russian dude which I do myself don`t trust russians but now sisnce I know what a shitty admin you are I kinda trust him that you banned him for "Hacking" which only you assubed he was

I don't speak retard, I will send any logs to any DayZ dev that requests them. Which means not you. & Yes you were banned from our site, constant spam threads aren't needed.

You do realize EVERYTHING you claim other then TeamSpeak kicks/bans are just heresay with no type of evidence? You say I'm a hacker, but I see nothing to support this. You say I'm global banned, but yet I still play DayZ. Your not so smart are you?

Edited by HunterBoy

Only time its been 'reset' when something happens is when hackers decide its a good idea to call arty/airstrikes in on the factory and completely blow it to pieces along with most likely a good majority of the map. It gets restarted to bring it back to original form, and not a huge map of rubble because a script kiddie goes psycho

so youre saying that just because we have m4 holo, as50, and l85 thermal we are hax0rs? you have been playing this game for about 7 hours, you have no idea what you are talking about, and you insist admin abuse because you get banned from teamspeak (NOT DAYZ SERVER. YOU CAN PLAY ON THE DAYZ SERVER WHENEVER YOU WANT KID). you are just stupid.

so youre saying that just because we have m4 holo, as50, and l85 thermal we are hax0rs? you have been playing this game for about 7 hours, you have no idea what you are talking about, and you insist admin abuse because you get banned from teamspeak (NOT DAYZ SERVER. YOU CAN PLAY ON THE DAYZ SERVER WHENEVER YOU WANT KID). you are just stupid.

I`m not you idiot.and i`v been palying arma for the past 8 months Dayz is jsut a mod.

Only time its been 'reset' when something happens is when hackers decide its a good idea to call arty/airstrikes in on the factory and completely blow it to pieces along with most likely a good majority of the map. It gets restarted to bring it back to original form, and not a huge map of rubble because a script kiddie goes psycho

Lies hunter lies, You restered the server is cuz you can`t find the SUv or the truck or any shit that you care about. I would tell you to ask your so called colony friends but they will take your side ofcourse, and yes hunter you did give pepole hacked weapons yes for example the sniper with thermal scope, I once heard you say this: someone asked for something and he said " I go find it" then you was like "bro I can spwan all the shit in the whole server" If your not scared send the DayZ logs from your server to a higher admin then :) because from the looks of it you are to cover your ass which there is no way tihs time and yes you said you where globaly banned from Battle eye you told me over VOIP that you got banned more then three times (5 times you got banned) and I said do you keep buying arma you said no I said because if you told me yes you would be crazy then you said not as crazy as you freddie.

I`m not you idiot.and i`v been palying arma for the past 8 months Dayz is jsut a mod.

Lies hunter lies, You restered the server is cuz you can`t find the SUv or the truck or any shit that you care about. I would tell you to ask your so called colony friends but they will take your side ofcourse, and yes hunter you did give pepole hacked weapons yes for example the sniper with thermal scope, I once heard you say this: someone asked for something and he said " I go find it" then you was like "bro I can spwan all the shit in the whole server" If your not scared send the DayZ logs from your server to a higher admin then :) because from the looks of it you are to cover your ass which there is no way tihs time and yes you said you where globaly banned from Battle eye you told me over VOIP that you got banned more then three times (5 times you got banned) and I said do you keep buying arma you said no I said because if you told me yes you would be crazy then you said not as crazy as you freddie.

As I've said everything you say it just bs. No proof of anything. I'll gladly send the RPT to a DayZ admin if and when they request it, but I'm sure you don't know what a RPT is Freddie. Take your childish claims elsewhere. You say "oh you spawn this, you spawn that" but I see nothing to back that up. Server logs will prove it. You saying 'send it to a higher admin' means nothing, it will be sent to them when and if they request it. If I'm global banned how am I playing now ? Who in their right mind would buy FIVE different keys? Insane.

Edited by HunterBoy

Just join another server.....geesh

lol he isnt banned from us 1040(the dayz server). he is mad because he got banned from hunters teamspeak for being an annoying cunt who constantly spams people and wont shut up when instructed to do so.

lol he isnt banned from us 1040(the dayz server). he is mad because he got banned from hunters teamspeak for being an annoying cunt who constantly spams people and wont shut up when instructed to do so.

A) You better look yourself in the mirror cuz if I`m a cunt then what are you? a manwhore probably, and B) I`m doing this thread so The higher admins from hunter can decied what to do with him sisnce he can`t handle a server correcty.