ferelinstincts

DayZ code V1.6.01 Problem!

Hi,

I'm new to the DayZ mod, I have downloaded the mod files and the game is working accordingly. However, when I join a game it says that my code file is old and I require code file v1.6.01. I checked the download page and that version is not available. The highest it goes is v1.6.0 and that version was released the day I installed the mod (May 27th). Does anyone have the latest code file? If so, could you please link me to where I can download it because it is not available on this site from what I can see.

Thanks.

P.S. For the record. I am using the retail version of this game... NOT the Steam version

Well I managed to download v1.6.01 from the auto installer.

However, hardly any servers are running the version yet which means I cannot play in their servers, so I would suggest giving it a little while until everyone is all up to date with the latest patch.

Well I managed to download v1.6.01 from the auto installer.

However' date=' hardly any servers are running the version yet which means I cannot play in their servers, so I would suggest giving it a little while until everyone is all up to date with the latest patch.

[/quote']

What auto installer are you using?

You can download it from this site. Probably the autoupdater that isn't up to date automatically. Gnngh.