Sign in to follow this  
Mister_AL

FR100 Possible Admin-cheater

Yesturday at Krasnostav airfield at FR100 we found a wreck of VAC (or how is it named) big black offroad. We started camping it.

Several times we had a helicopter flying near us from or to the north. Each time it happened within minutes from the global message of admin (Enko) logging in.

So I went north in my search. I found the camp, and as I was approaching it on the motocycle - the helicopter lift off and escaped (Enko was online).

So this is what we found there, not mentioning all the shinies in the tents:

4b448b224178.jpg

(police car was marked GM in Russian - we have ru. clients)

We moved these to the airfield just to wait for people to come. Two more times we saw the copter (again with Enko online).

This morning the camp disappeared altogether, along with the other camp rather far away from it and the boat I had hidden and so on. It seems the server was wiped.

We do suspect that the admin was cheating, creating all those cars and once we found him - decided to hide all the evidence be clearing the database.

• Like 1

Well, just assuming, since we killed noone and at the Vet servers we don't have nametags (I saw someone running inside the camp, once I was approaching it). Is there any way to get confirmation in this game other then the dead body? ))

But:

1. We saw helicopter flying from the north several times after the gloabal message of his logging in

2. I doubt usual cheater would be able to wipe the server data.

I do hope there are some logs making is possible to check.

Representing Enko here, those vehicles were not hacked. All of those vehicles were spawned at the airfield previously, the NE airfield. We just took the vehicles to store gear and such in there, we knew they were going to disappear on a server restart anyway, so we figured some of the vehicles may be legitimate. We simply then took all of the vehicles there and left them there, knowing that when the server disappeared it would leave the legitimate ones there and the hacked (see, SUV's), gone. Enko does not hack and never has hacked, we have banned multiple hackers on that server, in fact.

You are correct in assuming that this was me in the Helicopter, I can only assume you were the AS50 that chain fired at me when I went over to take a look at the airfield, you need to aim a little further forward presumed you have M107 over the AS50 rounds.

Basically FR100 has had some issues with hacking, quite a many even, NE airfield was a target of such and I was actually killed there myself when I got mass teleported, in that instance I was tabbed and kicked all the players off the server, usually that helps prevent some deaths. Later on on the server we had another one of these, again impossible to track down who actually did it, every vehicle on the server seemed to have been teleported to one location with all the players aswell, our helicopter along with another one that was broken was there, along with all the other cars and the ones that existed, at that point the server was just too far gone and issued a restart to fix it, sadly it seems every single vehicle due to that has gone and there literally is no more.

Later on more hacking came about and now there's a bunch of stuff all over including Cherno looking like a warzone.Oh and also, do take in mind that hackers don't need to bother with this sort of thing clearly, they spawn vehicles when they need them and spawn gear when they need them. Hacker camps are usually rare due to that case and any you do find are more likely to be realistic, however we did find this with our helicopter aswell earlier on:

http://puu.sh/QK5a

Edited by Enko
  • Like 1

hm, that changes things.

However, did you notice something happened with tents? Those I saw you at are gone, as well as others I've found that day (with some interesting things like M HALO SD).

PS. That time you flew over the airfiled after we moved the cars there - you were tracked with 3 AS50 waiting for you to lower. But I don't remember if we had ever fired at helicopter before we left.

PPS. I presume you took the white Lada from the forest we moved it to from the airfield first. We just came to the server about an hour before it, as I found the Lada, wrecked SUV and a number of bodies at the airifield. And while you were flying around (and your pair taking the car), we just had one man who decided not to show up.

Edited by Mister_AL

With regards to the white car, yeah, I stayed up rather high and directed a couple guys on the ground to grab it and go.

As for the tents, server is a bit buggy as with others, some restarts they just disappear with all the vehicles, other restarts they sometimes duplicate and place themselves in weird spots. It's not really a consistent thing but I seem to have just fixed most of that issue with restarting twice in a row. However with that camp I did take a bunch of stuff out and then scuttled the empty tents that were duplicated.