Sign in to follow this  
sostronk

AS50 TWS?

Hello, i find that gun nvg and rangefinder near a noob which looted a pro guy seam so. Gilla suit i find it befor in eletra in one of the big houses. About the sniper and other stuff i heard a helli in elektra then i heard something like m203 shoting and bomb sounds then all the sudden i heard big explosion (helli went down lol..) And i saw the smoke and headed that way when i see a guy with big gun like a cannon ( the AS50 ) coming from the destroyed helli. He was going in my direction so i paniced and all i could do it put him down. I had lee enfield and he was around 150m from me ( i had gilla suit then so he couldnt see me seam so) , i shot him down with 3 shots, 2 in to body and 1 seam so in to head. When the first shot hit him he took rangefinder to find me which is abit stupid :P. he could take the sniper and find me in less then a sec (thats why i think the guy is a noob, maybe he thounght somebody is sniping him). Anyway in the end he had everything, every possible rare items. I took it all from him and i still have all the sniper and the loot (ofc using it). I dont know what happed to helli or that bombing in that time but who cares, i have something rare as its says. Ammo is really easy to find like in deer stands, firestations and millitary bases. So far non admin or server ban me and i think it legit to be lucky to find it and use it :P. thats my story (sry for bad english)

the ghillie suit isn't hard to find honestly i have found at least 5 in the apartments at cherno just keep looking at the one next to the hospital that's where I always find mine, but nvg's you might just want to run from berenzino to NWAF a couple of times because they spawn at helicopter crashes more frequently than they spawn at the barracks

the ghillie suit isn't hard to find honestly i have found at least 5 in the apartments at cherno just keep looking at the one next to the hospital that's where I always find mine, but nvg's you might just want to run from berenzino to NWAF a couple of times because they spawn at helicopter crashes more frequently than they spawn at the barracks

thanks but i do know where to look for them. my problem is i can't find them.

when i get our server for our clan, and i see a guy with hacked in item. i won't care if he looted it off a hacker, or spawned ti in himself. he so gets a perma ban from the server.

no1 can force me as a server renter to agree that i will not ban players with Hacked in items. period. our server will be for ppl who play legit.

Hacker - Ban

Item Spawners - Ban

Item Dupers - Kick first, do it again? - Ban

I1m not a tolerant guy. If i pay 50bucks per month for a server. it's my rules.

yes they can:

http://dayzmod.com/f...-hosting-rules/

11. As a server admin you must not:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your killed.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle.

You are not permitted to kick or ban for smacktalk.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

12. You are permitted to kick or ban for hate speech, including racism and homophobia.

All kick or ban actions must be reported in the forums under section

13. You are permitted to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way.

All kick or ban actions must be reported in the forums under section

Now the last rule is the vague line in this whole story. Hacked weapons are not server disruptive (global kills are) and if you can't confirm if they are spawned in, you'd have to refer to rule 11.

Also please note the very first line of text in the linked thread (server hosting rules), you can get blacklisted by breaking these rules