Valentinoz

Stuck on ( Setup completed, Please wait...)

Altheone posted

Posted Today, 03:57 PM

GUys listen up!! great news, go into game, find a server called DE 287 (with a space between) be inside the server for like some minutes or w/e, then disconnect from it, then go play on your favorite server etc.

This fixed my debug issue, im no longer stuck in debug land /setup complete bug! awesome!!

I can CONFIRM that this fixed my issue aswel!!!!

Link to thread http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/81540-stuck-on-debug-plain-reset-requests/page__st__20#entry770993

Edited by driveandkill
  • Like 1

I got stuck in debug plains some how. i was running the latest updates of dayz and beta.

i have tried to rollback both dayz and beta also but no luck there. basically the only thing i havent tested is to re install arma. don't know what it can be, but it did work when i join a private hive server.

Player id: 282305AX

Player name: [RWR]Paxz

Altheone posted

GUys listen up!! great news, go into game, find a server called DE 287 (with a space between) be inside the server for like some minutes or w/e, then disconnect from it, then go play on your favorite server etc.

This fixed my debug issue, im no longer stuck in debug land /setup complete bug! awesome!!

Link to thread http://dayzmod.com/f..._20#entry770993

increidble....but... Really!

Altheone posted

I don't get it. Do I just have to connect to the server up to the point where I see the list of other players or do I have to start playing, sit through the loading screens until I spawn in the debug plains and then disconnect?

I don't get it. Do I just have to connect to the server up to the point where I see the list of other players or do I have to start playing, sit through the loading screens until I spawn in the debug plains and then disconnect?

Join the server and start playing you wont get the setup complete problem neither will you spawn in the plains after that your able to leave again. I played for around 5 min.

Join the server and start playing you wont get the setup complete problem neither will you spawn in the plains after that your able to leave again. I played for around 5 min.

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD! It works! You saved my life. And if I ever meet a guy called Legi0n in DayZ, I'll give him all of my loot.

I FUCKING KNOW, IVE BEEN OUT OF DAYZ FOR 2 WEEKS. FUCKING MODS AND ADMINS ARE IGNORING ALL MY SUPPORT TICKETS!!! IM LOSSING MY SHIT :"(. SOMEONE, ANYONE..... FIND A GOD DAM FIX!!!!

What he said

hjahahhahah i crack myself up xD

Altheone posted

This is amazing!

I got DayZ back!

Thanks to Legi0n!

I lost all my shit but I got to keep my guillie.

Confirmed !! The fix works guys. Just join server DE 287 then let it load you into the plains. Leave and join whatever server you like :) Really happy someone found a fix :D enjoy dayz again :D

Alright, sounds great but illogical?

Why only this server, what it's doing 'wrong' compared to other servers?

I used to play on that server for some days a while back.

• Like 1

Ok guys. I am not developer but we test it all weekend and seems this is 96061 problem. Downgrade to 95883 and all be ok. just check it.

Joining to CZ02 96061 server works too for fix bug - but if you stay on 96061 servers - you will get it again sooner or later.

Edited by Rabble

same problem, seems rocket is too busy browsing public hacks and putting the hammer down on those guys to fix our problems. Nice support rocket, some people can't play for months because of this all you're doing is banning more people so you and bohemia can split the key sales. Sad really, we need a reset bad and some people are too lazy.

same feeling... really sucks....

but no problem, i play arma since six years so i give a f... of Dayz.....

back to arma rules!

Altheone posted

is this server still up because i try and search for it on dayz commander and cant find it

Confirmed !! The fix works guys. Just join server DE 287 then let it load you into the plains. Leave and join whatever server you like :) Really happy someone found a fix :D enjoy dayz again :D

The server is no longer up!

Can't find DE 287 either. Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks.

Can't find DE 287 either. Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks.

This is a reference from nearly a year ago can you please start a new post with you more information regarding your current issue.

Rgds,

Steak