Big P

US954 PvP craziness UOG, it's been a blast.

This night started off pretty uneventful, cruisin around, checking for odds and ends. And then we moved on to Cherno :P Round the bend comes a bus, me and my buddy in our VW van (it's a beast) I sound the call, "hop out and start blastin" They do the same, one of em hits me square and sets me to bleeding, my buddy takes position, I duck behind a concrete fence and start bandaging, hoping they didn't flank, I get off the bandage, scurry to a hole in the fence I see at their flank, then the lag sets in, I pop around the corner, put some shots on the guy with the AKM q/ my trusty CCO SD, then I find out he's lagged out, and I've already seen his death spam, my buddy got em I guess. I take shots and die , and my buddy gets our bus outta there, they get out w/ the bus and w/ my nifty stuff. I respawn in Cherno, looking for blood, My buddy is apparently starting another altercation with the same guys, down the road a ways on the west side of Cherno, I scavenged the previous bodies, come out w/ a Lee enfield w/ 3 clips and a bag, then I start booking to my buddy who is within a few hundred meters. They pop a tire on the ole V Dub just as soon as I get a bead on the bus, no survivors spotted yet though, I scurry towards my buddy and duck behind a bush when I see some survivors, They had just nicked my bud and had him bleeding, Then I take aim, one seems to be bandaging or fixing the vehicle so I pop off at em, Hit em square in the head I guess, Josh down. The other bandit puts shots on me to supress me then takes out my partner. thinking to myself, "No guts no glory" I cahrge in, chuck a grenade i scavenged off the previous engagement, it flies high (I never get to use them often) Then I set in with the terrible enfield, missin em all over, he finishes me off with my weapon, now I'm frustrated.

We reroup, adding another one to our ranks (Jason, up to this point it's been me and Feral) And hop in our backup 4 vehicle (UAZ) then we start chuckin it NW, wanting to get some gear back if possible, then we start seeing signs, Broken down fences, buildings we had seen recently looted a bit, so we keep on our normal path, being watchful, Then we hit zelenogorsk, then I spot who I think is the fella that killed me, all camoed out :P I tell my buddies we're gonna engage, then pull through their ranks and behind them, pulling next to a building, we hop out, I spot on coming to the front of the jeep aorund the back of the bulding, put a couple shots at him, missing I think, then my buddy who stepped up on that flank gets him down (Think it was Mr. Coon?) I'm hanging in the front of the jeep, and our third is in the drivers seat since we have a lotts guns in their, I see 1 coming up on the jeeps back left flank, fire on him, get a couple hits but due to no painkillers I fire a lil wild, he kills me with a few shots then Feral steps up getting a second kill in this firefight on the guy who just dropped me (Something Bender), Jason hops out and starts trying to help clean up zeds, Feral receives fire, as he's bandaging, Jason takes a defensive position and soon here's incoming survivor steps. As the third guy on the team nears jason lays him out with the 50 cal he carries (he's our overlook/sniper) And after that and getting flooded by zeds due to the 50 shots, feral gets out by the skin of his teeth as Jason gets eaten by zeds.

After we recover we meet up with feral in the UAZ, lil beat up but, we gotta turn around and make the haul back to get all the loot that was left there, We get there in good time ( 10 mins or so) And recover all the spiffy loots they got away with, other than our Silenced Kobra (shucks) We load back up and get on the road, headed back down to cherno/elektro b4 hitting our camps to unload the UAZ, I get a lil loose with the driving on the west side of Cherno and end up slamming head on into a road block (FUCK!!) And we blow up the UAZ, I know fast enough to tell everyone to hop out and we don't die, but now we're on foot with a shitload of goodies as well as losing a shitload in the UAZ (FN FAL, M240, backup nvgs/rangefinders/GPS) So I feel like the biggest ass, down 2 vehicles, but we are up 3 bandit kills on the brightside. We cross the northside of cherno and head up behind prigo after a while running through the woods we start taking crazy 5.56 fire, I'm hit but I manage to duck behind a bush, come out on the other side after establishing E position and fire some shots on the first guy, hit him once or twice then I go down, And wouldn't ya know it they got Jason too, son of a gun I think. Then feral comes in with 2 sickass kills in reprisal dropping UOG Matt Foley and UOG Bad company (I think?) Feral holds it down a few while we run back to him, turns out we happened upon them at their camp site, so we see dollar signs and start looting like crazy, feral takes off on the bike by the camp for shits and giggles, then wouldn't ya know it just as me and Jason are looting hard a third UOG pops up and drops both of us in 2 secs with a 50 cal, Damn, damn, damn. Feral considered himself lucky and took off with what he had, having recovered one of our CCO SDs. And we call it a night, 2 vehicles down and up 4 bandit kills by the end of the night I think.

Even with the losses and the hard times this experience was a blast, I hate KoS, but it does make for some really interesting encounters. And it just goes to show me all bugs aside this game is awesome and I'm glad to be a part of the testing. Rocket, give it what it needs and it will become a beast, I'm hooked. And UOG! We don't even care about the tents, just let us carry the UOG tag and we can have some fun times :) Or, see ya on the other end of my gun Barrel, as well as any of you other banditos out there.

DIS ONE TIME ON DIS ONE SERVER EVERBUDY WERE SHOOTED EACH OTTER WIT DAIR GUNZ N SHTUFF SHO FAWKIN KEWL BROS LIKE HUNDRD PRECENT LEGITZ MAN DAWG

I'm confused. I see paragraphs... anyways I liked the story :). It's situations like this that make dying just as exciting as winning a firefight. Unlike if you get sniped when you have a flashlight and a bandage... Then it becomes annoying.

• Like 1