Sign in to follow this  
arma2eraseditself

Troll Win Bandit Attack

Was down in Cherno last night. Took an M107, NVGs, L85A2 AWS, DMR.

On my way to my normal perch, I decided to take a new building and try and expand my defenses.

I charged into town, spotted my ladder and climbed the tallest builing in Cherno. Not 2 minutes after I prone out I spot an enemy.

Hes 500 M out North of Cherno running west. A ghillied sniper. I scoped in to find it pitch black and my M107 useless.

Swapping to my DMR w NVGs I started cracking rounds off. Suprisingly he didnt DC. Crack crack crack crack crack. slow steady accurate shots

Struck, he turned and ran to the closest tree and proned. Fortunately It didnt do anything, I had clear line of sight. Crack crack crack crack.

"was killed" shows up. Hes motionless. I scan w my L85 for friends. none. I run down and get to his body.

SVD Camo

NVGs

GPS

M107

I loot quick and rush off NW to the forrest. along my way I see a player. A massive AS50 sticks up off his back. Facing away from me I capitalize and

fire off rapid DMR shots and drop him.

AS50

2 Satchel Charges

NVGs

GPS

All in all 2 awesome kills. too funny though.... that of the only 3 people on the server I find 2 of them and drop them.

Was down in Cherno last night. Took an M107, NVGs, L85A2 AWS, DMR.

On my way to my normal perch, I decided to take a new building and try and expand my defenses.

I charged into town, spotted my ladder and climbed the tallest builing in Cherno. Not 2 minutes after I prone out I spot an enemy.

Hes 500 M out North of Cherno running west. A ghillied sniper. I scoped in to find it pitch black and my M107 useless.

Swapping to my DMR w NVGs I started cracking rounds off. Suprisingly he didnt DC. Crack crack crack crack crack. slow steady accurate shots

Struck, he turned and ran to the closest tree and proned. Fortunately It didnt do anything, I had clear line of sight. Crack crack crack crack.

"was killed" shows up. Hes motionless. I scan w my L85 for friends. none. I run down and get to his body.

SVD Camo

NVGs

GPS

M107

I loot quick and rush off NW to the forrest. along my way I see a player. A massive AS50 sticks up off his back. Facing away from me I capitalize and

fire off rapid DMR shots and drop him.

AS50

2 Satchel Charges

NVGs

GPS

All in all 2 awesome kills. too funny though.... that of the only 3 people on the server I find 2 of them and drop them.

Nice job man , thats what you call luck adn skill :D also fucking sweet inventory you have , if youre looking to trade that svd maybe we can strike a deal :D

sry bud gear is a dime a dozen for me. I regualarily make shots @ 700-950M and the 7.62mms do not have stopping power at that range.

unfortunately they didnt add the .338 Lapua Mag or .300 win mag etc so I dropped the SVD for an M107 (I can range find fine w Mil Dot)

sry bud

Yes BioHaze you are absolutely correct............. its just like COD where you respawn constantly not giving a fuck how many times you die as long as you race the other players to 30 kills. As well just like in COD you can hide behind objects and miraculously recover to full health after being shot.

And just like in COD you can use short range rapid fire weapons MUCH better than any high powered rifle

Do you read your own posts?

• Like 2