A Friend

Anybody Out There!

You put your ear to the wind, through the breeze you can hear a faint voice, barely cutting through sounds of crashing waves:

"Anybody out there! You're not alone! There are other survivors, if you need help we can help!"

You have to make a decision:

- Trust and follow the voice.

-Turn and run, spare yourself the risk. Continue on alone and hope for the best.

---------------------------

Any recently washed ashore folks need a helping hand? I'm near the shores and offering to group up.

(Required: Working microphone)

Edited by A Friend

Hey i need someone to play with to but im not anywere near the coast im actually lost!

Hey I'd Like to Join you Guys Im geard Add me on Skype :ZylathanMan

i maybe able to help, steam name burritoman259, in game name steven

Edited by burritoman259

I can meet up with you, I am near the coast. Server/Steam name?

Hey I'd Like to Join you Guys Im geard Add me on Skype :ZylathanMan

I use mumble voice server, send me a PM if you are willing to hop on.

I can meet up with you, I am near the coast. Server/Steam name?

PM me for mumble information.

I've almost given up on people in this game. But today, met a nice guy. I had just lost my vs3 and all my gear. He gave me a compass, map, alice(Full of food, and medical supplies) and a water bottle. And then one of the gang gave me one of their bikes. Lol. Two of them had atvs, 2 has peddle bikes. Rekindled my hope a bit.

• Like 1

I've almost given up on people in this game. But today, met a nice guy. I had just lost my vs3 and all my gear. He gave me a compass, map, alice(Full of food, and medical supplies) and a water bottle. And then one of the gang gave me one of their bikes. Lol. Two of them had atvs, 2 has peddle bikes. Rekindled my hope a bit.

I enjoy playing with others, creating a story with intermingling other friendly characters into it. Weave a masterpiece of a story together. The best adventures can be recounted by multiple people.

can you help patch me up im at the coast xD

If you have no problem logging onto mumble voice server, PM me for the information. YOU MUST HAVE A MICROPHONE.