Sign in to follow this  
TonyStarks

MOST IMPORTANT TIP YOU'LL EVER GET, MUST READ!

SHOOT FEMALES ON SIGHT.

NOT EVEN BEING SEXIST BUT MOST OF THE FEMALES ARE JUST BANDITS IN DISGUISE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT EXTRA MOMENT OF HESITATION SURVIVORS HAVE WHEN THEY SEE A FEMALE.

SHOOT FEMALES OR YOUR LOOT WILL BE GONE.

DON'T COME HERE WHINING LATER HOW A FEMALE KILLED YOU.

Ok i take, so...

NEW females = OLD bandits

Please god, close this post -_-'

Ok i take' date=' so...

NEW females = OLD bandits

Please god, close this post -_-'

[/quote']

Theres a thread called " Why I play a female character even though I am a dude"

Enough said. Female characters have been exploited as long as there have been online games.

Actually, I am female and I'm going to switch my male model to the female one. And for the record, I'm not a bandit. So please don't shoot all females on sight. Approach them with caution, as you would anyone else. But drawing a general conclusion that all females are (male) bandits in disguise is false.

Actually' date=' I am female and I'm going to switch my male model to the female one. And for the record, I'm not a bandit. So please don't shoot all females on sight. Approach them with caution, as you would anyone else. But drawing a general conclusion that all females are (male) bandits in disguise is false.

[/quote']

This is obviously your first online game.

People is enought smart to know that anyone (girl or boy) can be under a avatar (girl or boy).

Apart of that. Why would i stop taking down a female for the simple reason that she is female? What sexist mentallity you have?

And yes... there is that thread called "Why I play a female character even though I am a dude"

So i repeat and pray to god to come down to earth and close this post.

I am generally more suspicious of female player models in all games. If it's an actual girl then I'm going to risk being sexist and say they are probably less likely to shoot you though.

Apart of that. Why would i stop taking down a female for the simple reason that she is female? What sexist mentallity you have?

So i repeat and pray to god to come down to earth and close this post.

Like I said, If you ever played any other online game that involves genders, you know how exploited female characters are.

And why the hell are you bringing religion into this discussion. Mods close threads, your belief has nothing to do with closing threads.

Private Joker: How can you shoot women or children?

Door Gunner: Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Actually' date=' I am female and I'm going to switch my male model to the female one. And for the record, I'm not a bandit. So please don't shoot all females on sight. Approach them with caution, as you would anyone else. But drawing a general conclusion that all females are (male) bandits in disguise is false.

[/quote']

That's exactly what male bandit in disguise would say.