Sign in to follow this  
Inception.

My thought on the L85A2 AWS.

Ahh, I've read many threads and comments regarding the removal of the L85A2 AWS or merely the removal of the thermal sight itself.

Thermal is somewhat overpowered...that's why I have one.

Personally, I don't think that the thermal sight should be moved. INSTEAD, perhaps add some sort of liquid or clothing that can hide your body heat? Make it AS RARE as the L85 loot spawn.

On that note, I'm going to post that into the suggestion forum as well.

EDIT: Thanks 'HeHeHe' and 'CerebralZombie', I had forgot!

Perhaps one could use mud? Like Arnold did in Predator.

Edited by Inception.

Wipe a bunch of mud over your body? That'd actually be sweet to be covered in mud, as you'd be hidden like a ghillie, and your temp would go down. (Not enough as to need a heat pack, or maybe enough?)

There is actually a drink sports people use that lowers you temp and it helps you sleep at night. Heard about it due to the Olympics.

• Like 2

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND MERCIFUL, USE THE DAMN SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE YOU POST.

Thanks for reading that. Dude, you need to use the search function located at the top of the forums. It is there for a reason. What is worse, is when people make a new thread, and right below it, not even on the next page, is a thread about the SAME thing.

Please, don't post in suggestions until you read the pinned threads. Then use the search function. I really doubt your thought are original enough to make their own thread. Bump a similar thread, or post in one. Don't make new ones based on things that have been discussed like 30 times.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND MERCIFUL, USE THE DAMN SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE YOU POST.

Thanks for reading that. Dude, you need to use the search function located at the top of the forums. It is there for a reason. What is worse, is when people make a new thread, and right below it, not even on the next page, is a thread about the SAME thing.

Please, don't post in suggestions until you read the pinned threads. Then use the search function. I really doubt your thought are original enough to make their own thread. Bump a similar thread, or post in one. Don't make new ones based on things that have been discussed like 30 times.

Yes mum.

• Like 1

Also, I searched a counter. Nothing showed up, my love.

I've never had one outside the ArmA 2 shooting range addon, but I feel it shoots like a bag of shit. I feel this actually makes up for the 'overpowered' scope.

for the record, covering yourself in mud does not make you invisible to thermal sights.

• Like 1

I've never had one outside the ArmA 2 shooting range addon, but I feel it shoots like a bag of shit. I feel this actually makes up for the 'overpowered' scope.

Yes, everything else is pretty much horrible aside from the scope.

Also, I searched a counter. Nothing showed up, my love.

Atleast you tried... Atleast you tried.

no.... this is wrong. the weapon is fine.. its weak thats the down fall, i dont see it used much and i play with end game banditz that are fully equipt, its better for survivors runningfrom killers not people hunting people.