trunkz jr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

Okay i'm sorry but I have to put my two cents in.

Are you sure today there was no hacker? He had everything to date. Sure i understand your custom skins give out a radio and other things but when this guy spawns 2 times right by my location at the same time, with 2 battle rifles. I'm sorry but that is just clearly suspicious. I would've let if slide if he spawned in 1 time with a battle rifle and then the other time he had a Lee Enfield...but he spawned in with 1 out of the 3 sniper rifles in the game twice??? I just can't believe otherwise unless he really loves hoarding sniper rifles in a bush near Elektro.

Was this Gorgon your talking about?

I personally recommend these guys, SAS is a great group of guys to get to know and their server is freaking awesome, alot of tactical roleplay along with some competitive gameplay. These guys are highly respected in my eyes. Join SAS today!

Got a few months of donations towards the Standalone, be sure to check us out.

Hey SAS Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

Edited by stealthninjaAP

Will be trying the server out tonight names drewbiezy ingame im very friendly just trying to survive.

Awesome server my new home, got pegged by SaS West in electro last night and dragged to the woods to be left for dead, watch out man im a lookin for ya ;).