trunkz jr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

Check us out! Our new server has No overpowered weapons but TONS of new ones to replace the old ones such as the MG36, X8 Sharpshooter, Mk12 SPR many more assaults.

Hey, I just skipped to the end of this post. I have your ts3 and will be logging on tonight. I sent you some PM's can you please post your server address in a reply or PM me?

Join us on the TS. The server info is in the Dayz TS channel. Join now and receive a second Ginsu Knife for free! www.sasklan.com but wait theres more, all bandits get double tap headshots with purchase. PS, I'm bored.

lol Yep and you gotta approach them well, if you rambo, you will die XD

Okay i'm sorry but I have to put my two cents in.

Are you sure today there was no hacker? He had everything to date. Sure i understand your custom skins give out a radio and other things but when this guy spawns 2 times right by my location at the same time, with 2 battle rifles. I'm sorry but that is just clearly suspicious. I would've let if slide if he spawned in 1 time with a battle rifle and then the other time he had a Lee Enfield...but he spawned in with 1 out of the 3 sniper rifles in the game twice??? I just can't believe otherwise unless he really loves hoarding sniper rifles in a bush near Elektro.

Join SAS today, They're going to need you [uSS] is now on their server and Bambi's and other personnel are no longer safe. So Join SAS and Try to stop us! G2G Someone is shooting at me lol