kill4fun

Teleporting around bug need help :(

So me and my friend head on to a server, when we get in, hes still around where we left off, and I'm at the coast NOT where i left off. I still had all my gear, ghille suit, guns n all of that stuff. so i rejoin on a few different servers to see if i will be teleported back, no luck at all. finally i decide, im just going to run to my friend. We meet up, but its pitch black and neither of us have NVG's so we abort and find a daytime server. When we get on, I'm back at the coast. i tried a few more times, each time im just put back at the coast at different areas each time. Basically the game is unplayable for me since i cant abort and go to sleep, or go do something without having to spend another hour running back to my friend. A hot fix or something would be greatly appreciated.

DayZ version: 1.7.2.4 (a update was released today, don't know what version of update it was)

August 10

• Like 1

Heres a bit more info: i have the arma 2 C.O steam version, i recently got 2 bugs: no bin profile path something something

and pixel shader errors... currently fixing those, and i hope i wont be teleported around anymore once i do

I have this problem too. Running beta 95883. disconnected in the north, after installing the latest beta I tried to join several servers and was left hanging on loading. alt+f4'd. Third time i find a 95883 beta server just to be sure it was perhaps not this what was causing the problem. Logged in succesfully, had my full gear still with me, but at the coast in komarovo for some reason.

I'm also wearing a guillie suit.

I don't have a ghillie but have a combat uniform some hacker spawned on me (LoRes texture of course, i'm assuming due to my lack of DLC). I'm having the exact same issue. Sometimes it is perfectly fine, other times I load in pretty much as far as possible from where I began. I manually installed 2.5 and I'm on 95883.

Happened to me tonight several times while trying to make the northeast air field. Run most of the way there, log off to have dinner, log back in in Kamenka. Run back up pretty far north then the server dies... back in Kamenka. I'm guessing its just a common bug, as I've seen several other posts on this, they'll work through it soon (hopefully). Until then Ill stick to the coast area.

Got the same problem since update to 1.7.2.5

I can play fine, but when i connect to a server where it takes longer than 5 minutes on loading screen, i usually ALT+F4 but then i get spawned back at coast. I have ghilli suit too but it happend to me also when i had normal clothes

well thats weird. i never lost my stuff tough, i just get spawned at coast. u really lost everything? did u have to create new charackter? if so u just should have ALT+F4'ed cause some servers are buggy.

Same no Gillie - Sucks because when the load screen starts for me I see the little white balls which indicates Zeds or Players and takes 10-15 mins to load and when I spawn I am being attacked - I get a way thanks to the new ditch Zeds update but I always end up in Chernos beach or Eltros beach which is death cities - God Help Us All - Also What is up with the dogs already in Servers? Been stalked 3 times and had to abort because they wouldn't leave me alone

Same no Gillie - Sucks because when the load screen starts for me I see the little white balls which indicates Zeds or Players and takes 10-15 mins to load and when I spawn I am being attacked - I get a way thanks to the new ditch Zeds update but I always end up in Chernos beach or Eltros beach which is death cities - God Help Us All - Also What is up with the dogs already in Servers? Been stalked 3 times and had to abort because they wouldn't leave me alone

I've given up.. call me w/e you want, but until this is fixed, i simply cant and wont play.

well thats weird. i never lost my stuff tough, i just get spawned at coast. u really lost everything? did u have to create new charackter? if so u just should have ALT+F4'ed cause some servers are buggy.

I lost two nights worth of kit last night through this, started just teleporting in random places then in the debug plains. After that I started with NO KIT, not even my backpack or bandage. It managed to remember my blood was a 11500 though. Very annoying.