NocturnalS1n

1.7.2.5 Tents and Vehicle Inventories not saving.

My server experiences very similar issues. However our issues are very intermittent. Sometimes the tents save, sometimes they don't. I have yet to have a vehicle save in a position it was in since the upgrade to 1.7.2.5. Our helo keeps popping up in new locations, as well as all of our vehicles. We've done testing with server restarts every 15 minutes after moving/saving things, all with the same ultimate end result. Tents are intermittent and vehicles straight up don't save.

Same problem on DK10(I'm not the owner). My tents worked for around 2 days after I placed them, after these 2 days everytime the server restarted the tents were resetted to a former status.

Server: 95885 / 1.7.2.5

Me: 95948 / 1.7.2.5

Edited by LtHyperion

i see the fix. Is this exclusive for vehicles & their inventories, or tents also?

Should be tents, too.

So anyone could fix it?? RS-Dolph?

Edited by ShadowDuke

Should be tents, too.

So anyone could fix it?? RS-Dolph?

We "fixed" it by rolling back to dayZ 1.7.2.4 HIVE 7.2.

At least stuff saves now.

Some official comment would be appreciated!

1.7.2.5 is out for "some" days and the tents/vehicles-not-saving-bug renders DayZ unplayable for people with camps / tents / etc. (why should I play when I can't store the crap I find)

Even a "we know about that and are working on it" or "we don't give a fuck, because it will get fixed in $Nextupdate" would be nice.

ANY piece of information would be nice.

Don't let your information-policy become "Blizzard-Like"

IF this info already exists... please provide the link :)

• Like 1

I can confirm this bug on a new fresh server to, yesterday the server was set up and after one restart everything is gone concerning vehicle (in our case not much). Even some more restarts did not work :/

Same here ... Filled 2 vehicles with a lot of stuff ... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its gone ...

The funny thing is ... We found a vehicle with hacked ammo like G36 mags... dropped them all ... and all this hacked stuff was back when the server restarted ... our legit stuff was gone :facepalm:

My tents and vehicles are not saving either. As well as when we move the vehicles... if the server restarts, the vehicles go back to where they were pre-1.7.2.5. I hope this gets fixed asap... as for now my server is down for maintenance....

Vehicle repairs are not even saved. It's ridiculous wasted 2 hours fixing a car lost the gear i put in it and all the time was for nothing cause its sitting where it was before totally wrecked.

I couldnt save tents either in 1.7.2.4 and i tried a lot of method to do so, but i found tents keeps dupping valuable items makes the game very unbalanced between those who could save tent in the past to who never can store any of their items .....

I rollback to 1.7.2.4 (95883) and tents/vehicles are saving correctly now (FR78 at Vilayer).

When you rolled back, did it erase what was already in the tents/vehicles at 1.7.2.5? I would consider doing this until the next patch is released, but I don't want to wipe everyone's stuff...

When you rolled back, did it erase what was already in the tents/vehicles at 1.7.2.5? I would consider doing this until the next patch is released, but I don't want to wipe everyone's stuff...

It shouldnt, otherwise this would be an ez way to wipe ur server from shit.

Save the edited file? Make new pbo?

Since many dont know how or anything about it, heres your new dayz_server.pbo!

http://www65.zippysh...32347/file.html

Mirror: http://www.mediafire...z21651a96x33l5s

Thanks for doing this, does anyone know if vilayer hide this file ? Cannot find it on our server with ftp or the acp file manager thing, could someone tell me the file path it should be at ? Im guessing it should be in the cfgdayz folder but its not.

Thanks for doing this, does anyone know if vilayer hide this file ? Cannot find it on our server with ftp or the acp file manager thing, could someone tell me the file path it should be at ? Im guessing it should be in the cfgdayz folder but its not.

/@hive/addons (make a backup - shutdown your server - copy/paste new .pbo)

• Like 1

/@hive/addons (make a backup - shutdown your server - copy/paste new .pbo)

ok thanks for the quick response vilayer dont give me access to hive files so I guess I have to ask them or just rollback.

what completely and utterly feels me fucked over is that there as of yet has been no official word on this, not even a real acknowledgement... :/

Save the edited file? Make new pbo?

Since many dont know how or anything about it, heres your new dayz_server.pbo!

http://www65.zippysh...32347/file.html

Mirror: http://www.mediafire...z21651a96x33l5s

Hi ShadowDuke,

I'm admin on NL13 and NL20 and i tested your new scipt, here's the results:

- Tents do not save after restart server

- Newly added tents do not save after restart server

- [FIXED] Vehicle inventory now being saved

- Vehicle replairment is not being saved

I'm hopeing you can solve the issues. Much appriciated!

I rollback to 1.7.2.4 (95883) and tents/vehicles are saving correctly now (FR78 at Vilayer).

I rolled back to 1.7.2.4 95417 and it did NOT save my Tents.

Not server Admin but Operator for US 2123 having same problem