Gary_Coleman

Killing New Bandit Skin Hacker

well done :) i <3 killing hackers since u know they deserve it :)

well done :) i <3 killing hackers since u know they deserve it :)

So, the bandit skin is synonymous with hackers? Therefore, you would assume I am a hacker because I have a bandit skin?

I am by no means a hacker, but I am definitely a bandit (not the wannabe-bandit spawn sniper kind). I don't think you should judge everyone you see with that skin as a hacker. Not cool.

I think the bandit skin lacks the intimidation the previous one had. All it is now is a face mask. The hero skin looks amazing though.

I think the bandit skin lacks the intimidation the previous one had. All it is now is a face mask. The hero skin looks amazing though.

What does the Hero skin look like ?

And how much Humanity do you need to reach to get either of the Skins ?

(Screenshots are welcome)

Just Google the hero skin. A link will come up for the forums that displays a screenshot. I'm not quite sure what humanity has to be in order to morph to either of this skins.

Yeah I know. I have only killed 3 people so its going to happen. Hopefully I don't gasm as much in the future.

north face sale during effect, tons people bear that wearing north face uk tundra cotton north face uk clothing is more comfortable. In any case cotton clothes while sweat-absorbing fulfilment, north face jacket but north face outlet clothes from north face coats sticking to the north face sale heart, so it is not appropriate to north face canada bear up north face outlet during exercise. Cotton clothes are sweat-absorbing effect is north face jackets obedient, but sweat-absorbing does not report, causing adhesion in wet underwear on the film, making north face outlet the hide becomes biting, to warm. In the failure and winter seasons of somewhat portly north face women temperature north face jackets difference, people wear cotton clothes セリーヌ バッグ as a substitute for more odds-on to get a cold after uphill warm-up, セリーヌ 財布 causing normal セリーヌ brumal due to wind-cold, pain in the neck and other symptoms.

Beans to you, good job killing that hacker and destroying the hacked in gear, lets hope this evidence will help them track this douch bag down and global ban his ass