What do they look like?

The guillie from online?

The "camo" is from what exactly?

Pictures please. :)

Would also like to see what the new skins look like. Especially when one only plays on servers with forced 1st person cam, so it's not that easy to tell what the current outfit looks like.

Is that a BAF unarmed soldier? If so - great... Another low res shit for me because I don't have any of those dumb DLCs. Seriously though - it would be way better if someone donated some proper models with backpack bones rather than these placeholders or whatever's that supposed to be.

Well that's dissapointing. Was hopeing for some gloves or something to compliment the firstperson only servers.

I'm still waiting for my Buffalo Bill skin. Hello Kitty ear muffs, short jorts, an ill-fitting Mickey Mouse tee, pigtails and badly applied makeup, please.

Either he doesn't own the DLC or his textures on low.

They were taken without the BAF addon activated (because I figured that would be the most common configuration).

With BAF active they look like this:

skinsBAF.jpg

Doens't look half bad, so has there been any word on how these work with a female skin?

Doens't look half bad' date=' so has there been any word on how these work with a female skin?[/quote']

They don't...

If you try to switch into another skin while being female, you just get a message that "Currently Female Characters cannot change skins. This will change in a future update."

Does the Ghillie suit conceal your backpack?

Or does it stick out like a sore thumb when being prone in the grass?

Sure does hawk I got one last night. Only thing it doesnt cover is your hands and main weapon of course. Im playing with friends and by their account I'm almost invisible as long as I'm in medium high grass and not moving.

Sure does hawk I got one last night. Only thing it doesnt cover is your hands and main weapon of course. Im playing with friends and by their account I'm almost invisible as long as I'm in medium high grass and not moving.

That's awesome news, since I got a friend who found one and will hand it over to me once we meet up

They were taken without the BAF addon activated (because I figured that would be the most common configuration).

Are both skins in the BAF addon? I was under the impression that the camo was from PMC and the ghillie from BAF, if someone could clarify that, that'd be sweet.

Also, does simply buying and dl'ing the addon from Steam automatically upgrade the textures my game would use, or would I have to copy/move some files around?

Alrighty, well there's another 10 bucks Valve and Bohemia can split up... Another question: What button toggles the 3rd person view? I've never used it, but am gonna have to at least briefly hop on a server that allows it and take a screen of myself, or capture some vid with that perspective.

Alrighty' date=' well there's another 10 bucks Valve and Bohemia can split up... Another question: What button toggles the 3rd person view? I've never used it, but am gonna have to at least briefly hop on a server that allows it and take a screen of myself, or capture some vid with that perspective.

[/quote']

Numpad enter.