Oddball_E8

Did i just have a heartattack? (died for no apparant reason)

I actually just died as well same thing.. Just sitting looking around, all of sudden, dead, no gun shots, didn't even loose blood just died.

This happened to me as well and another friend at the same time. As well as a bunch of other people in the server. We all just died. Within a few seconds of each other. Except for one or two people. I was making a camp fire. Fell over, was enjoying laying on the grass, and apparently died. I had about 11k blood too.

US 232. Beta 94876.

Disconnected prone next to a bush.

Reconnected to a different server (US 232). Was turned to a different angle than when I disconnected. Couldn't turn my body in either direction. Stood up, still couldn't turn. Went prone again. Unconscious. YOU ARE DEAD.

Now respawned, separated from my squad on the other end of the world. Demotivated to play.

Edited by Junos

This same thing just happened on US196 and affected the whole server. At 10PM PST everyone on the server died in unison, and then the server promptly reset, destroying all our gear.

Hey,

on US651 i died in dense forest with 12k blood, no shot/crack heard. was not moving. Friend was right next to me and didnt die, he shit self and ran, but when he came back (after 3 sec as i said it was a bug) he sat on my body for 5 min reallocating loot so i think it would be REALLY unlikely it was another player. My ideas are (bug, had some sort of desync which had me 2k's+ away and player shot me, i killed a hacker before and he was mad?).

Time:

9:50 GMT+10 (11:50 GMT) 17/07/2012

IGN: Gruelius

Loot:

AKM M24 Coyote 1911 most tools few hand grenades (not sure if this helps lol)

i definately alt tab alot but wasnt alt tabbign at that point in time. If it means no death ill disable my 2nd monitor!!