Sign in to follow this  
Neymar11

Yet another kicking issue

Well, even though most of you probably never saw it, I posted a thread a while ago talking about my BattlEye client not updating. I fixed that problem, now I'm onto a new problem, one I do not fully understand.

I will join a server with my beta patch and my version of DayZ (.4) and it will merely say "You have been kicked" no reason, just bang, kicked. OR, I'll get kicked for the reason "addons\a10.pbo, addons\air.pbo, addons\air2.pbo, etc...are not signed by a key accepted by this server...."

Any help at all? I've been trying to fix this game ALL DAY and literally nothing has gone my way. Thank you, and sorry for my constant posting haha.

-Edit: I have a retail version of both ArmA 2 and ArmA2 OA, combined into ArmA 2 CO

Edited by Neymar11
  • Like 2

Same issue here and no fix found in 12 hour... :( what do we do...

I'm also in the same boat as you guys, I could play a month ago but my computer needed a OS reinstall. When I installed DayZ again I'm faced with this error on ANY server I go to.

I was playing fine last night. Try to log in today and I'm being kick from every server with no explanation as well. C'mon!