Sign in to follow this  
Vertex (DayZ)

Looking for my precious.... (M24)

Hi, I'm looking to do a trade due to playing like an dumbass and losing my previous M24. I have tried looking around for a day or two now and no luck. So i thought i would try here.

Willing to trade: AS50 (4-5 Mags) / M4A1 CCO SD (0-1 Mags) / NVG / Ghillie Suit.

Looking for: M24 (+2 Mags)

• Like 1

really? an AS50 which is in every way better than the M24, and also M24 ammo is DMR clips, so break a DMR clip and you get 4 M24 mags, idk why anyone would do this.

I have what you need.

Edited by Raygin
Cleaning up

Hi, thanks to everybody that's posted. I managed to kill somebody with an M24 so i am not in need any longer.

Thank you for the interest!

Regards,

Vertex.

Edited by Vertex

really? an AS50 which is in every way better than the M24, and also M24 ammo is DMR clips, so break a DMR clip and you get 4 M24 mags, idk why anyone would do this.

AS50's are going to quickly become less useful with in 1.7.2.5, since ammo-refills aren't going to give you bottomless clips anymore. Plus M24s are likely the best of the "quiet" snipers when it comes to daytime hunting.

Edited by amaROenuZ

Willing to trade: AS50 (4-5 Mags) / M4A1 CCO SD (0-1 Mags) / NVG / Ghillie Suit.

This is suspiciously the exact same load out I had when I was gunned down in the middle of some woods :|