Wyatt Johnson

Cannot update to 1.7.2.5

So I tried updating my Six launcher to 1.7.2.5 since the server I primarily play on was updated. as I clicked update it went threw the process but now it says i'm still on 1.7.2.4 and I cannot join any servers no matter what the version is, I just get stuck on a loading screen.

Six launcher wants to make sure that it is a good patch before they upload the updates on their server browser. So just wait a day or two and it should be up, I heard that the graphical glitch is still happening to some people, so we will see how this goes by the weekend

You updated the beta patch, not the game itself.

SixUpdater will only host the update once we have confirmed we are satisfied with the update
Edited by oGhillie

I am having the same problem. I am not able to update. I have tried Six Updater and Dayz commander. How can I can 1.7.2.5

So I tried updating my Six launcher to 1.7.2.5 since the server I primarily play on was updated. as I clicked update it went threw the process but now it says i'm still on 1.7.2.4 and I cannot join any servers no matter what the version is, I just get stuck on a loading screen.

I am having the same problem. I am not able to update. I have tried Six Updater and Dayz commander. How can I can 1.7.2.5

The Six Launcher will not update to 1.7.2.5 until rocket classifies it as a stable build. right now, it's bleeding edge, so six isn't going to update to it yet.

Edited by allyourbase51

Well how to we update the game then?

Ditto on this. I already have not been able to play the game for a couple days now. I need my DayZ fix! :P :)