Sign in to follow this  
Amberella☂

The basics.

Noob. Hi.

Just wondering if there are any basic "starting" things I should know about. Like, how to crouch walk, crawl etc. Doesn't have to be stupid things like that, but yeah. Idk, anything you have would be rad.

Noob. Hi.

Just wondering if there are any basic "starting" things I should know about. Like, how to crouch walk, crawl etc. Doesn't have to be stupid things like that, but yeah. Idk, anything you have would be rad.

tbh go out and figure it out, thats the only fun this game has to offer. After you know what your doing it gets boring, fast.

tbh go out and figure it out, thats the only fun this game has to offer. After you know what your doing it gets boring, fast.

Shucks. Okay.

For some people. I still find plenty of merriment whether I'm geared out rockin' it up north or naked on the coast.

As for basics, play the ARMA tutorials to familiarize yourself with the basic game mechanics.

You'll want this --> http://www.allgame.c...76&tab=controls

Also, you should watch this and configure your settings to your interests -->

Another thing to remember is to turn mouth smoothing off, it makes your mouse movements smoother IMO . This is personal preference.

Make sure you know how to chat & choose the correct channel.

Berenzino is a great place to gather medical supplies and avoid Cherno/ Elektro

Meat is great for replenishing blood & easy to collect a large amount of

Use a weapon that is powerful but not too rare to find ammo for

Headshot with a pistol when you are inside

LASTLY! Shooting people who are friendlies makes your dick smaller :thumbsup:

Edited by Afgoo

Random information nugget: hugging buildings and fences can make your visibility to Infected one "bar" less. Stay near walls at night to become almost invisible to them, just remember to walk and not run or they'll hear you instead.

Happy trails and welcome to the community.