Sign in to follow this  
Hayabusa (DayZ)

US 905 best server admin ever

Ok to thos who dont know my buddy runs server US 905, we were all playing and the entire server just fell over dead, the admin stopped the server within seconds before it could sync with the hive.

He started teh server and everyone got their gear back and posted the hackers GUID to the devs. My first taste of sweet justice

• Like 4

If he can keep up the fast reaction and level of quality assurance on his server then I'll be impressed and may even join in. Until then, No.

Nice try, Hayabusa, but we all know that Chuck Norris is the best server admin.

He personally catches the hackers and let's a small band of mexican children swing sticks at the new pinata, while the rest of us watch from CCTVs, forming bets on which small child will, "get the candy" first.

• Like 1

If he can keep up the fast reaction and level of quality assurance on his server then I'll be impressed and may even join in. Until then, No.

No? As in you dont want ot play the game at all? Or on out server at all?

What time zone are you guys on?

We play mainly USTZ,

another scripter came onto the server and reomved our abort and restart buttons, again he fixes it promptly

Hmmmmm, I would have agreed with all this a week ago, but there's some serious server problems on 905 now. Was seeing regular restarts and definitely a bean worthy admin, but the servers been completely unreliable for the last few days.

Since you claim to be Typhex's buddy (He seems to be the man in charge?), how about passing on the message? I haven't been able to log on for the last 24 hrs, and before that it hadn't been restarted for 3 days, which had caused insane lag. My buddy and I are eager to get back to our camp!

As for the admin, yes, when he's actively monitoring the server he's great. Gives server restart warnings, updates, watches out for hacks.