Sign in to follow this  
brentp (DayZ)

Tents Full Of Guns What To Take ?

I was exploring the map when I ran across tents loaded withs guns. I didn't know what to take the list included FN FAL AN/PVS-4,L85A2 AWS,AS50,CZ550,DMR,M14 AIM,Lee Enfield and a few more most had ammo but not all. So I had to choose what would you have taken ?

https://youtu.be/5fe2WenMmZs

AS50 & L85A2, one hit sniper + thermal for scouting and a semi-decent automatic in a pinch

• Like 4

Uhm, everything? :|

If you have no room/time/storage, take whatever has ammo, and that you are good with. No gun is the "Best" in dayz. All have specific roles.

AS50 & L85A2, one hit sniper + thermal for scouting and a semi-decent automatic in a pinch

^This!

God damn dupe tents.

My vote is drop everything for either a M4 SD or MK 48.

• Like 1

God damn dupe tents.

My vote is drop everything for either a M4 SD or MK 48.

I don't think I seen those there lol

DMR and a close range gun!! why take 2 snipers? lol thats pathetic...

I went back and took the AS50 and FAL but some how the AS50 disappeared from my hands as I was leaving so I went back and took the L85A2. After I left the server I came back on a couple of Hrs later and I was on the otherside of the map wierd

Then that camp had nothing good IMO. ;)

Wow what do you do when you don't or can't find ammo for those guns :)

how can u say no to lee enfield...

dun dun dun

Like this NOOOOOOOOOO LOL I love that gun but there are better guns out there

i`d picked a DMR and m14 or something full auto. as for as-50, i`d left it in some tall grass, so no douche would use it.

i`d picked a DMR and m14 or something full auto. as for as-50, i`d left it in some tall grass, so no douche would use it.

Funny you say that I took the as50 but some how it disappeared so I went back and grabbed something else LOL

The L85A2 AWS uses Stanag ammo which isn't as rare as people make it out to be, I was using the L85A2 AWS for close range/thermo scouting with an AS50 for the long range kills the past 5 days before dieing this morning to a pine tree in Elektro and not being able to get my stuff since the server rebooted -____- when I was coming back to my body, have to run to the home server to get new ones now.

It depends on your playstyle, my first impression of the L85A2 was that it made finding people extremely easy as they light up like a christmas tree even when they are at the maximum viewing distance, never had a problem finding ammo for it, especially if you farm the barracks.

Edited by Mr Faust

I would take the DMR and stock up...1911 it and then camp the SHIT out of that camp :) Some noob would think he has it made until you turn his brain into paste...lets roll play

You: <snore>

*Five Hours Later*

Noob: LOOK TENTS!!!

You: <range find>

<Zero In>

Noob: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Im going to STARY SOBOR!

You: <Lining up shot>

Noob: TAKE ALL THE GUNS!!!!

DMR: <BOOM>

Noob was killed.

oh how I love roll playing :)

The L85A2 AWS uses Stanag ammo which isn't as rare as people make it out to be, I was using the L85A2 AWS for close range/thermo scouting with an AS50 for the long range kills the past 5 days before dieing this morning to a pine tree in Elektro and not being able to get my stuff since the server rebooted -____- when I was coming back to my body, have to run to the home server to get new ones now.

It depends on your playstyle, my first impression of the L85A2 was that it made finding people extremely easy as they light up like a christmas tree even when they are at the maximum viewing distance, never had a problem finding ammo for it, especially if you farm the barracks.

I really like the L85A2 and yes It's easier then ya think to find ammo :)

I would take the DMR and stock up...1911 it and then camp the SHIT out of that camp :) Some noob would think he has it made until you turn his brain into paste...lets roll play

You: <snore>

*Five Hours Later*

Noob: LOOK TENTS!!!

You: <range find>

<Zero In>

Noob: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Im going to STARY SOBOR!

You: <Lining up shot>

Noob: TAKE ALL THE GUNS!!!!

DMR: <BOOM>

Noob was killed.

oh how I love roll playing :)

LOL very funny I like It :)