Sign in to follow this  
Thundirah

The latest patch broke my game :(

So, I updated to the latest DayZ patch and now DayZ doesn't work. I'm not sure if I'm mentally retarded or it's a problem with the patch. Can anyone help me out here?

Well, thanks loads for the report.

I don't THINK anyone else has mentioned a problem like this.

What kind of details do you have?

"Doesnt work" can mean a lot of things, please give a little more detail if you want any sort of help.

Edited by jackcrow

Well, you know how when you load up DayZ through the Six updater or the OA beta patch you get the big DayZ logo loading screen instead of the tank loading screen, well I'm getting the tank loading screen and I can't get past the loading screen on any server. Sorry if I'm not doing something very obvious.

Edited by Thundirah

Forgot to install the latest OA beta patch. I think I should go to the "special" hospital to get checked.

• Like 1

Details.

Generally they include things like what patch you are running, what your previous patch was. What beta version you are running. You know, details.

Forgot to install the latest OA beta patch. I think I should go to the "special" hospital to get checked.

I dont really use the DayZ Commander other than to quickly check and update my DayZ and OA. Might be good to snag it just for that purpose. Glad you got it sorted out though.

I think I celebrated a little too soon, still can't get past the loading screen on any servers.

I'm running 1.7.2.5 and the 95883 OA beta patch.

I think I celebrated a little too soon, still can't get past the loading screen on any servers.

I'm running 1.7.2.5 and the 95883 OA beta patch.

I'm stuck in the same boat.

Okay, so I had another brain fart and realized I was attempting to join outdated servers (1.7.2.4 etc.).

I am on 94883 and 1.7.2.4 and I am getting loading screen like crazy, joined server with very low ping and it took forever. When I finally got into the game everything was choppy and it took for ever to move so I left the game. Any reasons why this would happen? Again, very low ping below 50.