Sign in to follow this  
Zexis

***DayZ Raffle! 6 prize packages, including a Huey!***

I am saddened to announce that shortly after the first exchange, we returned to our camp to find EVERYTHING destroyed. The huey, supplies...gone. I'm sorry, folks. I don't know how it happened, if it was a hacker or just sheer bad luck, but the raffle must come to a close now :( Should I ever feel comfortable resuming it, I will update this post to let you know.

Regards,

Zex

Raffle Status: CLOSED! Winner for Drawing #1 will be contacted shortly.

Read this entire post before asking any questions!

Hello DayZ community! Welcome to my raffle. I've been playing this mod for quite some time with my group and have amassed a small arsenal. Though we've lost camps in the past, our current one is our most successful.

Yet, hoarding high-tier loot becomes pointless when no one is using the stuff. That is why I have decided to give some of it away to you all, the community.

My group and I will be giving away 6 different prize packages. Each one is different and of varying value, so everyone should find at least one of the packs to his taste. These prize packages are outlined below.

PRIZES:

Sniper Kit

- AS50 x1

- AS50 ammo x5

- SVD Camo x1

- SVD ammo x5

- Rangefinder x2

- Ghillie suit x2

Assault Kit

- Mk 48 x1

- Mk 48 ammo x3

- M16A2 M203 x1

- M203 HE x3

- STANAG mag x5

- Grenade x5

- Camo clothing x2

Spec Ops Kit

- M4A1 CCO SD x1

- L85A2 AWS x1

- STANAG SD mag x10

- M9 SD x2

- M9 SD mag x6

- NVG x2

- Satchel Charge x2

- Ghillie suit x1

- Camo clothing x1

Survival Kit

- ATV x1

- Coyote backpack x2

- Antibiotics x3

- Blood bag x2

- Epi-pen x2

- Bandage x5

- Morphine x5

- Painkillers x2

- Cooked meat x5

- Water bottle x4

- Mountain Dew x1

- Hatchet x1

- Matches x1

- Map x1

- GPS x1

- Toolbox x1

- Watch x1

- Entrenching tool x1

- Compass x1

- Hunting knife x1

- Military flashlight x1

- Camping tent x3

- Scrap metal x3

- Jerry can x5

- Wheel x4

- Fuel tank parts x3

- Engine parts x3

Beanmobile

- S1203 van x1

- Canned baked beans x50

Huey

- UH-1H Huey x1

RULES AND PROCEDURES (READ EVERYTHING!)

- To enter, just make a post in this thread asking to be entered for the current drawing.

- You must have had 5 posts on this forum as of yesterday, UTC -5.

- You may only enter ONCE for each drawing for a total of 6 entries. Multiple entries for the same prize will not be counted and may disqualify you at my discretion.

- If you win a drawing, you may NOT enter again for any other drawings.

- For each prize package, I will announce the time frame for entries. Depending on my schedule, it could be 30 minutes or maybe an hour. I'll let you know.

- Once the time frame has passed, additional entries for the prize will NOT be taken. You must wait for the next drawing period to be announced.

- Not only will the winner be random, but the prize will be as well. I have written some simple Java code to randomly pick a player and prize package for each drawing.

- I can contact you via either the forums here with a PM or Steam. If you do not state a preference, I will use the forums. Your name will be announced after we have given you the prize, and it would be appreciated if you would vouch for us afterwards :)

- If you do not want a prize, you can turn it down. I will then select another player for it.

- You will have 20 minutes to respond to my PM before I select another winner. I will announce when drawings will be closed and when winners are picked, so be prepared!

DISCLAIMERS

- To protect the location and integrity of our camp, I do not have any screenshots. Therefore, it would again be appreciated if winners would vouch for our legitimacy after the transaction takes place :)

- You may bring ONE friend with you to pick up the loot. If you do so, you MUST tell me beforehand and give me the in-game name of the player.

- I will not cater to known hackers and will check post histories before setting up the prize.

- If you attempt to sabotage the meeting or break our terms of agreement, I will do my best to destroy the gear and you with it. You may also risk me discontinuing the raffle, and that's just not cool.

- Prize packages with vehicles are server specific, obviously.

- I am not responsible for the loss of any of the prizes, especially the Huey. I will do my best to secure a safe and speedy transaction of goods, but once the gear is in your possession I am no longer responsible for it.

- I will discuss more specific details with the winner like the location and server via PM.

Edited by Zexis
  • Like 1

I accidentally hit submit post instead of preview, but oh well :P I'll bump the topic later tonight when entries are ready to be taken. In the meantime I'll be offline and cannot answer questions.

Cheers!

EDIT: And of course, if no one is interested in this, I'll just shut it down.

Edited by Zexis

!raffle

:D Would like to try my luck. gl&hf :thumbsup:

Easier to just raid a camp.

Then don't play :)

Consider me entered, unfortunately I don't know what time zone UTC -5 is, so I can't fathom when it'll start :P.

Edited by Sterling

I never saw the point of having more then 1 primary on your person at all times ... I feel naked without having spare ammo, spare food and drinks and medical supplies and a tent in my pack.

Still, good luck to those entering ... I guess.

I am now taking entries for the first drawing. You have half an hour. Good luck, everyone!

I shall participate if allowed.

You seem to check out just fine! I've added your name into the array.

im in, not sure if i have enough posts yet.

You seem trustworthy enough and this was your fifth post, so I'll add you in :) That rule is there mostly so that people won't make alts for the raffle, to increase the odds of winning.

I wish to enter as well!

I wish to enter!

Both of you are in now, good luck!

In on lotery.

Please, stay safe.

You have been entered.

Entries are now closed! I will contact the winner shortly.