Lamkiller

Player "Zero" on US 863 at 22:18

Hey there,

I want to report the player "Zero" on the Server "US 863 Kansas City (V1.7.2.4|Beta|95819) [ Regular GMT-6] hosted by DAZOE.net", there were 5 Players of us and 1 Enemy (Zero), we we're raiding NW-Airfield when suddenly one of us was killed by a grenade, we then saw a player called Zero (nametags are on) and opened fire on him, two of us hitted him with our M107's, another one shot him with a M4 SD, a M16 and a SAW and he bleed like shit but killed the players "Novia","Pirat" and "SchoolGirlPWNZ" of our group. We shot him another two rounds with M107s and hitted him but he ran around nonetheless.

Then he suddenly dissapeared and reapeared behind my mate "GrrArrrgh" and killed her.

At this point I decided to disconnect from the server because it pisses me off like shit, we lost 4 ghilie-suits, 1 camo-suit, a SAW, a DMR, a M16, 2 M4 SD, NVG's and the other Stuff.

Please ban this fucking asshole-.-

It just pissed me off like shit when I get killed by hackers, got killed twice yesterday by a guy that suddenly ported in front of me, and by another guy who spawned many helis when I walked around in cherno.

Edited by Lamkiller

Hey,

I can confirm that. He killed our mates in a hangar which were shooting at him I was about 600m away when I saw him first I opend fire and definitely hit him at least 4 times with my M107 one was a headshot because he was bleeding like hell but nothing happend.

Please ban that asshole!! It sucks that this idiots get away unharmed and player that play fair were killed and loose their equip.

Hello,

I am one of the admins of the server. Usually we require some kind of proof for bans, so a screenshot would be nice. However, I've had other reports of this player. I'm issuing a ban on this player. We appreciate you playing on our server and hope you continue to play on our server.

For future reference, you can contact the admins of this server directly by joining our mumble server or email dayz@dazoe.net. This is a much faster way of contacting us since I only check the forums once every other day or so. You can get our mumble info from the global chat in game (about once every 10 minutes or so) or by clicking the link to our official thread, that's on my signature.