JazzyJ

US 873 [VETERAN] Come join us!

Hi DayZ players!

I've noticed my server population has been dwindling to very few in the daytime and moderate at night. I restart the server twice a day at 12pm and 12am. It is up 24/7 except when the server host has hardware problems that are out of my control. Third person and CH are on.

There is no admin abuse as I am the only admin and I love some competition and the PVP aspect of the game. I do however follow Rocket's rules strictly so racism and hacking are banable offenses. Also pings over 250 when the server is 25+ players will be kicked, 500 for less than 25. Server hopping and D/Cing in a fight is looked down upon. I am hosting this server for the community because I love this game, not for my own personal gains. I've been playing DayZ for more than a month now and still love it. We have only had two hacking moments but they were found and promptly banned. I try to monitor the server as much as possible to provide as much security as one person can. I have limited tools as all server owners and admins know but I do my best. All players are encouraged to message me with concerns, questions, and suggestions.

Please come one, come all! I highly encourage clans to move to my server as a home base. I am not part of a clan or group so I'm open to that as well if anyone is recruiting. Anyways please come see us!

US 873 [VETERAN] 3DP:ON CH:ON TAGS:OFF (CDT/GMT-5) dayzserverhosting.com hosted by JazzyJ

If you have any questions or comments or you are recruiting for your clan, let me know!

Regards,

Jazz

2 questions:

Is chat really on? :D

and do you reset the server so that it's all day, or do you let it go through to night?

Hey me and my friends have decided to call your server our home. We had a good run and got a couple fully loaded tents set up. Log on a day later and they were gone, disappeared into nothing. Is this some glitch that may fix itself? or are our tents gone for good? thanks

Hey me and my friends have decided to call your server our home. We had a good run and got a couple fully loaded tents set up. Log on a day later and they were gone, disappeared into nothing. Is this some glitch that may fix itself? or are our tents gone for good? thanks

Check next server reset. We had the same issue, but next day they were all there again

tents are back! however now nobody can play on it right now because of battleye, is this a known issue that'll be fixed sometime?

I actually lurk on this server myself the tent occasionally will disappear but they come back the next day just a minor inconvenience.

It does night and day unless something changed recently and I hope it continues to have both cycles. If night goes away i will have to reevaluate my love of the server as I love being able to play both. Without them both the game loses part of its immersion. Nothing creepier then lurking in the night trying to find those Zeds just saying.

As for battleye kicking you at login just keep trying to join about the third time it works when it's being picky

Edited by Corpselooter