Sign in to follow this  
aegis666

Hacker following me from server to server, insta-killing me with no-sound head shots, invisible.

He spawned 2 vehicles right on top of each other on sniper hill on server us 1411. he then ran past me with a head wound, and was invisible except for the blood. i aimed and was about to shoot when he teleported some where else, and i started to berate him on direct chat, telling him i couldn't wait until his copy was bricked, then instakilled, no sound, -14000 blood, with nobody around and under a tree.then went to us 729, instakilled. no pictures are needed so fuck off with the pics or didn't happern bullshit, because it's a fucking game with game logs that are easily read.

U mad bro?

And yeah pics are needed, sure its got logs but do you honestly think the DayZ dev team have nothing better to do than go crawling through logs of every server? The logs are difficult to read at the best of times, and thats if you even know what youre looking for.

Except if it's the admins of the server... and the logs have to come from the admins..

I'm not suggesting that it is, and most of the script kiddes will get banned in the next BE wave (it's not insta-ban for cheaters, otherwise they would know what is and is not being detected), but if you're being harrased, then try and find a server that you trust. Join the clan forums and talk to the people running the server.. if you have problems, then get back to them, and give them enough details of the incident (time, conditions, weapons used etc etc), and that should give them a better angle to look in the logs..

I was playing and a hacker saved my life and gave me a vehicle and then came to my house and brought pie and then he gave me a backrub and told me I am a cool guy. no pictures are needed so fuck off with the pics or didn't happern bullshit, because it's a fucking game with game logs that are easily read.

no pictures are needed so fuck off with the pics or didn't happern bullshit, because it's a fucking game with game logs that are easily read.

'game logs that are easily read'.. have you actually tried to read any of the dayz server logs?

Please, can some admin, post an excerpt of the current logs, removing guid's and positional data, and see if Mal thinks they are easily read?

To spawn vehciles, you need to be either a scripter or an admin (and reset the server)...

The admins won't be caught, because they are not running scripts in their clients..

Also, are you playing on private hives or the offical hive? The sooner this goes to stand alone, the better, to get rid of cretins..

And Malphos.. if I find you bleeding out.. I'll just watch you slip into a coma, and then set a fireplace on your rotting corpse, and cook some meat on it..

Maybe that would be too good a send off..