Sign in to follow this  
tufting

Standalone- System Requirements?

Hi,

I am seriously really excited for the standalone- whenever its going to come out.

But I hear its probably going to be using the ArmA:3 engine. So I assume the system requirements will be the same as the ArmA:3 game.

This being the case, I've read that it can take a serious toll on our PC's.

I, probably like many others, are slightly concerned about if I'll be able to run this game. I consider my PC to be relatively good- I can run most of my games on high graphics, in high resolution.

Often I use the "Can you run it?" website to see if my computer can run games before I buy them, but over time I've realised its sometimes inaccurate for me as it's said I can't run games that I can play. :P

If ArmA:3's engine is seriously demanding then it could see so many players lose out, even the Alpha right now has some serious FPS issues.

To be honest, I'm probably just being paranoid that it won't run, but it's going to be a real disappointment if it doesn't :/

:beans: :beans: :beans: Beans.

• Like 3

Don't you think it's a-bit early for that? They have said they'll be releasing a Alpha/Beta for a small price, so you'll get to find out.

Edited by Inch